94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Look,folks,this is serious business. We need to get this done. I have a few suggestions for Coach Jones for the O&W game. 1 Have alternate unis and a fan vote on what special uni to wear this year vs Ore or Bammer. This could become a tradition,with artists contributing to the publicity for UT. 2 Free food for all. Self-explanatory. Feed them and they will come. 3 Free shirts. Make 100,000 shirts of the same Big Orange for everyone to wear and keep. 4 Offer rides for Vols from the outlying areas. I live in Jamestown or I`d have season tickets. Some fans,like moi,have no license,car,or much gas& money.5 Give away 500 season tickets and 1000 tickets to the UGA and SoCar games. MAKE EVERYTHING AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE A LOT OF STUFF AWAY. WE NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,VOLNATION! WE CAN DO THIS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT! THERE ARE 100,000 FOLKS WILLING TO WATCH THE GAME IF PUBLICIZED AND MANAGED CORRECTLY. YALL MAY NOT LIKE ME PERSONALLY. I have made a LOT of asinine posts. I AM on disability for mental health. I have a higher I.Q. than most,but no social skills from being so introverted. I love my Vols and realize the crucial point we are at. With the SEC expansion,we are in danger of becoming a perennial also-ran,regardless of coaches. WE NEED TO GENERATE ++++++++POSITIVE ENERGY FOR BIG ORANGE BUTCH AND VOLNATION! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

:eek:lol:

Everyone please post how many fans you can bring. I`m hauling in 7 from Jimtown. Yall students and Knoxvillians need to turn out in droves! We need the Vol Navy as well! Let`s do this! BOOM! GO VOLS! 4-20-2013 BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Everyone please post how many fans you can bring. I`m hauling in 7 from Jimtown. Yall students and Knoxvillians need to turn out in droves! We need the Vol Navy as well! Let`s do this! BOOM! GO VOLS! 4-20-2013 BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

I thought you were in need of a ride. Now you've got a big enough vehicle to tote along 7 friends.

I thought you were in need of a ride. Now you've got a big enough vehicle to tote along 7 friends.

Wow,bammerguy! You got a crush on me! LMAO! U actually remembered details of my life I posted? Ever think I may be lying? I may be a millionare from Tuscaloosa for all you know. It`s called having a woman,bammer! I HAVE A WOMAN THAT HAS A VAN,SMARTAZZ! My prior concubine was unlicensed like me. Anyways,VOLFANS UNITE! LET`S HOLD A FREAKING VOL RALLY ON 420! BE THERE OR BE SQUA3RE!

I'm picking up 17 Mexicans from home depot. Not sure if the are Vols fans, but the field will look awesome!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm picking up 17 Mexicans from home depot. Not sure if the are Vols fans, but the field will look awesome!

If they put on Home Depot orange,we can deal with it! Ole! Come on down wit4h yalls mexicans rich folk! Go Vols!

Let's support this team like we should .Alabama looked good with the stands full on espn for there spring game . Is there support that much better than the support in Knoxville? You can't build a program without support from the fans.I guess we will see at the spring game.Go BIG ORANGE....

Reactions: 1 person
Is there support that much better than the support in Knoxville?

Do you think Bama would have packed the spring game if it we hadn't just hired Nick Saban? We'd never come anywhere close before.

You are truly kidding yourself if you believe that spring game attendance is a referendum on a fanbase's support for a team. You're also kidding yourself if you can't figure out why Bama fans would be more excited, on the whole, about hiring Nick Saban than UT fans are about hiring Butch Jones

Do you think Bama would have packed the spring game if it we hadn't just hired Nick Saban? We'd never come anywhere close before.

You are truly kidding yourself if you believe that spring game attendance is a referendum on a fanbase's support for a team. You're also kidding yourself if you can't figure out why Bama fans would be more excited, on the whole, about hiring Nick Saban than UT fans are about hiring Butch Jones

You`re absolutely correct,bammerguy. Still,we are the SUPERIOR FANBASE and we need to PROVE IT! I want my university to be in the national spotlight all year! Go Vols! Thanks for being respectful,bammerguy.

If some VOL fans weren't so damn negative, we could fill Neyland for the O&W... come on, join in, make a difference.. doo dah doo dah & hip hip hurray... we are UT!!!

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :salute:

Reactions: 2 people
Having a great crowd at the O&W game will be the first step in securing a great class next year. As in every year their will be plenty of recruits at the scrimmage. Ole Miss didn't get the 7th ranked class just because of Hugh Freeze. To a man every recruit said they chose Ole Miss because of the fans.

Having a great crowd at the O&W game will be the first step in securing a great class next year. As in every year their will be plenty of recruits at the scrimmage. Ole Miss didn't get the 7th ranked class just because of Hugh Freeze. To a man every recruit said they chose Ole Miss because of the fans.

Amen! I cant wait to see Dobbs,Ferguson,Peterman,and Worley duel it out! GO VOLS!

BUMP... CBJ has done a great job selling the program throughout the state and will be hyping the O&W game like a madman. how many people you think will attend, assuming it is a gorgeous sunny spring afternoon? iirc, Kiffin's year, the bottom bowl was filled. how many people is that? no idea if any of Dooley's years topped that or not.

Getting true fans to watch a spring would really pump this team up.it would be a great way,to show the young recruits what UT football is about. And a good way to show support for the new coaches. Going to take the family up for the game that's 4.

BUMP... CBJ has done a great job selling the program throughout the state and will be hyping the O&W game like a madman. how many people you think will attend, assuming it is a gorgeous sunny spring afternoon? iirc, Kiffin's year, the bottom bowl was filled. how many people is that? no idea if any of Dooley's years topped that or not.
I thought kiffins year the whole west side was closed for construction? but there was a lot of people there

I thought kiffins year the whole west side was closed for construction? but there was a lot of people there

I think Kiffin's year there were about 50-60k. More might have showed up but I remember there bring some concern about running out of room because a huge portion of the stadium was closed for the renovations. There just isn't the same excitement about UT football at this point. If the weather is nice, we might draw as many as 25-30k this year, which is still pretty damn good for a team coming off three straight losing seasons.

VN Store

Back