94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Well, Chief, the game's been fun, but I got what I came for. I wanted to get you comfortably above 25% and I made sure it was recorded for posterity. Along the way, you revealed yourself to be an ignorant bigot, which is way more than I could have expected.

When you look back on this experience (and having dedicated more than 25% of your time on here to me, you will surely look back on it often), I hope it dawns on you how pathetic your internet tough guy routine really is.

For now, I leave you to my ignore list. Enjoy yourself... no one else does.

25.4%

Boom! I won. I got the last word. .4 is a comfortable mark above 25%? Silly bammer education.

25.4% chance that bammerliar doesn't know what a bigot is.

Oh, my bad... Maryville. Whew. That pretty much sums it up. Maryville says CBJ is going to succeed, so that settles it.

Nashville is not buzzing. Maybe CBJ should do more than fire up big ole Maryville.

You can keep your head up your ass and pretend all is well. I simply stated that not everyone is blindly happy.

No, what you stated was that someone was "dumb" for thinking we could get a good turnout for the Orange and White game. People I know in and around the home of the Vols are excited. I don't think it's dumb at all. Maybe the feeling around Vanderbilt's campus is different? I would expect it to be. Quite frankly, in the 30+ years I lived in East Tennessee, we never really cared what was "buzzing" in Nashville. We bleed orange where I come from.

All you wanna do is whine like my 6 year old. If that's all you got, why make the trip? Pick up a $5 Vandy ticket instead? Better yet, join the huge crowd at their spring game.

Reactions: 1 person
24.5%

You have no idea if I'm lying or not. But it's really neither here nor there. What is plainly obvious fact is that you are both impressively ignorant and proudly immature. "You let your dog lick peanut butter of you special area (sic)"? Other than the fact that I'm simply not going to tell you who I am, I'm not going to forward you any links to my writing because you wouldn't be able to understand it anyway. I'm sure your mom is tired of you coming out of the basement asking for her to explain what mean Mr. Bamawriter is saying.

For a person who refers to himself as a writer your diction and syntax seem average at best.

Reactions: 2 people
For a person who refers to himself as a writer your diction and syntax seem average at best.

Diction isn't a term that can be quantified as "average." Diction refers to choices made to convey a certain style. So diction could be considered "quaint" or "professorial" or "Southern", but not "average". Unless by "average" you mean "in the style of the average person", which would sort of be the point on a sports forum.

Diction isn't a term that can be quantified as "average." Diction refers to choices made to convey a certain style. So diction could be considered "quaint" or "professorial" or "Southern", but not "average". Unless by "average" you mean "in the style of the average person", which would sort of be the point on a sports forum.

If you can describe diction with words such as "Southern" then you can describe it as average because both are adjectives (use Wikipedia to understand what an adjective is).
Yet, again you use childish banter on a free message board an then expect us to believe that you write for a living.
Lastly, we all know you didn't ignore me. Come out of the closet and speak.

Heck,I guess I need to ask the mods to change the title of MY THREAD to bammer-Smokey argument(official). Could you guys troll someplace else? bammer is just doing this to be a bammer. If they aint sucking a "thumb",they`re being a "thumb"! SHOW UP AND SUPPORT OUR VOLUNTEERS,TENNESSEANS! ALL bamme3rs can eat my boogers! bammer,you KNOW I AM NUTS! KEEP PUSHING ME AND SABAN WILL BE KENNEDY`D! JK JFK. Just Freakin Kidding! Or am I? Woohaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Heck,I guess I need to ask the mods to change the title of MY THREAD to bammer-Smokey argument(official). Could you guys troll someplace else? bammer is just doing this to be a bammer. If they aint sucking a "thumb",they`re being a "thumb"! SHOW UP AND SUPPORT OUR VOLUNTEERS,TENNESSEANS! ALL bamme3rs can eat my boogers! bammer,you KNOW I AM NUTS! KEEP PUSHING ME AND SABAN WILL BE KENNEDY`D! JK JFK. Just Freakin Kidding! Or am I? Woohaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa

This is the way of VolNation, every thread is destined to turn into a random argument that has nothing to do with the original topic.

Wow,is bammerguy still sleeping? I was in the mood to see bammerguy shamelessly flirt with BIG Smokey615 or whoever the heck they REALLY are. I`m going to start yall an official bammer-Smoky thread. Then inundate it with my pleas for SUPPORT FOR OUR YOUNG MEN AND THEIR COACHES WEARING ORANGE! WE DO HAVE A DANG GOOD REASON TO PACK 93,000 MINIMUM! IT IS TO PUT UT BACK AT #1 IN SPRING GAME ATTENDANCE! WE DO THAT,THE WHOLE FREAKIN NATION WILL TAKE NOTICE! HAVE SOME damn PRIDE IN OUR BELOVED VOLS! GET OFF YOUR RICH DERRIERES AND SHOW UP FOR THE 1ST FREAKIN QUARTER! JUST HELP US BEAT THOSE SOBS! GO VOLS! DO OUR PARTS,FANS! GO VOLS! by the way,I am NOT on TOS. Has anyone started a thread urging fans to attend the O&w game? If not,could a true VOL take the best of this thread and post over yonder? Thanks.

Am I the only person surprised that in all of this barely coherent drivel, that the word "DERRIERES" is actually spelled correctly?

Your turd of a thread gets a thumbs down, your use of a spell checker gets a thumbs up.

Give free hot dogs and 100,000 would show up..I once saw a 2 hr line for a free BBQ sandwich that cost 3 bucks....waiting 2 hr for a 3 buck sandwich..LMAO

If you can describe diction with words such as "Southern" then you can describe it as average because both are adjectives (use Wikipedia to understand what an adjective is).
Yet, again you use childish banter on a free message board an then expect us to believe that you write for a living.
Lastly, we all know you didn't ignore me. Come out of the closet and speak.

Yeah, I had to hear the other day that it was his job to write about college football. You know that I sort of felt bad after going a few rounds with him because I got to thinking(thats southern talk) that I might be insulting his means of making a living. But further thinking has me to believe that if he writes for a living he probably only weighs around 55 pounds. Have a great day bamawriter. Love ya, mean it.

Am I the only person surprised that in all of this barely coherent drivel, that the word "DERRIERES" is actually spelled correctly?

Your turd of a thread gets a thumbs down, your use of a spell checker gets a thumbs up.

Sorry for my incoherent drivel. I don`t use a spellchecker. I AM a spelling champion. My arguments may not be eloquent,but they are relevant and important. GO VOLS!

Give free hot dogs and 100,000 would show up..I once saw a 2 hr line for a free BBQ sandwich that cost 3 bucks....waiting 2 hr for a 3 buck sandwich..LMAO

Precisely! Big money needs to cough up and so does UT. IF they would give everyone a free meal and a Big Orange Butch T-shirt, we can obliterate bammers spring attendance record. Go Vols!

By gosh,I wanna fight too! Can someone drive up to Jimtown and fight me? Meet me in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. Hurry up! Go Vols!

Meet me in the White Castle parking lot! I'm tired of "your kind", rebel rousing and mucking up this glorious forum.

I will be hungry from beating on you. Don't really care for white castle. Could we meet at an applebee's instead?

VN Store

Back