'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

This place is like a lynch mob anymore.All it takes is one or two ppl to not like sumone or agree with sumthing and here comes ppl with there pitchforks ready to crucify folks.All the bickerin and arguing really is killin the board....Opinions are like as*holes everyone has got em...I like Conley he keeps it real and gives his opinion no matter if u like him or not.Im not sayin hes rite or wrong,but we dont gotta argue five pages everytime the dude says sumthing...Trust me from an outsider he gives alot more info than sum of the armchair coaches we have in here who work at mcdonalds and snack there funyons and wanna teach us Foosball,but then again its just their opinions so who cares really...Just my two cents flame away watever...

Wow..you must be related to the barber...

Reactions: 1 person
I don't really care what anyone says here. I think it's fair however to point out when someone has a bias or agenda. I think it's obvious here why a certain poster post derogatory information about a particular recruit. All I needed to hear was a certain organization "dropped" a kid. I think I know who dropped who and why the poster has a chip on his shoulder.

Hahaha....Shoulda known we dont have anything intellectual to say so lets make fun of his grammar...Hahahhaha so funny guys really though keep it up bet ur moms and dads are super proud...do they buy u cake and ice cream when u reach 5,000 post.Im just assuming most of you all are 12-16 with the way u act.

I don't really care what anyone says here. I think it's fair however to point out when someone has a bias or agenda. I think it's obvious here why a certain poster post derogatory information about a particular recruit. All I needed to hear was a certain organization "dropped" a kid. I think I know who dropped who and why the poster has a chip on his shoulder.

I respect that man,i can see why sum may think he has an agenda....
Also though theres alot of posters here,and i mean ALOT look for any and everything to gripe about...Just like me i make a post and twenty grammar police show up not to debate the post or tell me why im wrong to point out im stupid and dont know grammar...Its just bringin the board as a whole down...but thanks for being intelligent on the matter...Bak to the shadows i go im good on the whole goin bak n forth thing.

I know I don't post much but I check in daily and try to follow recruiting as best as I can. My problem with this whole thread is seeing someone who is suppose to be a professional and someone for our youth to look up to and respect is constantly trying to make a kid in high school look bad. Just doesn't sit right with me. If you call yourself a professional or proclaim to be knowledgeable you should act like it. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 9 people
MG most likely dumped him for some other trainer, pretty much is what it's all about.

Reactions: 6 people
He quits attacking...we let it go. :matrix:

The guy has a hard time with grammar and the English language, it's common now a days. Let's let him be, feel bad for the guy. It's not my strongest subject either. You got to throw some zingers, but s/he is still a Vol fan. You are a good and funny dude Butchna, let's just Patrol the MG bashing by the professional.

The guy has a hard time with grammar and the English language, it's common now a days. Let's let him be, feel bad for the guy. It's not my strongest subject either. You got to throw some zingers, but s/he is still a Vol fan. You are a good and funny dude Butchna, let's just Patrol the MG bashing by the professional.

Fair enough. He gets too personal with the kid and all bets are off tho. He says he has two degrees...shouldn't be this easy.

Fair enough. He gets too personal with the kid and all bets are off tho. He says he has two degrees...shouldn't be this easy.

lol, I didn't see that part. Yet, the evidence kind of makes that fishy. Understandable, it's fine with having opinions, and not liking a kid, or a kid who we have committed, but constant bashing is totally not needed. I get ya Butchna, I understand if the line doos b crawst, wut u moss dew

lol, I didn't see that part. Yet, the evidence kind of makes that fishy. Understandable, it's fine with having opinions, and not liking a kid, or a kid who we have committed, but constant bashing is totally not needed. I get ya Butchna, I understand if the line doos b crawst, wut u moss dew

That's what I'm saying...Its ok to express that you don't feel super pumped about a commit and why, but dang what this cat does is way over that line. He is totally trashing the kids character.

Reactions: 2 people
That's what I'm saying...Its ok to express that you don't feel super pumped about a commit and why, but dang what this cat does is way over that line. He is totally trashing the kids character.

This.. I appreciated his contributions till he, IMO, crossed the line..

To be fair, everyone is calling him out, and baiting him back into the conversation.

If you don't want his opinion, which you know clearly, don't beg him to comment by dragging his name up

Move on folks. :hi:

Reactions: 4 people
To be fair, everyone is calling him out, and baiting him back into the conversation.

If you don't want his opinion, which you know clearly, don't beg him to comment by dragging his name up

When he does...til then, I can do this forever.

Also to be fair, he's used completely unrelated comments (such as min a few pegs back about Columbia's recent struggles) as a jumping board to continue his played out crusade against a teenager he obviously he some personal bias against (whether or not that bias is justified).

Reactions: 3 people
I have no idea what the truth of the matter is, but I can say just from observation that guys who get trashed seem to all have one thing in common.

I went to see mg play because he's a ut commit that plays in the area that I live in and to tell you the truth, I really expected a lot more because of his ranking

I went to see mg play because he's a ut commit that plays in the area that I live in and to tell you the truth, I really expected a lot more because of his ranking

Well..that sucks for you don't it? You should have asked the barber before you went, he'd be glad to tell you all about how crappy MG is as a player and person.

Well..that sucks for you don't it? You should have asked the barber before you went, he'd be glad to tell you all about how crappy MG is as a player and person.

Could've broke it down with dirty animation and hand gestures.
666cf080-4374-0133-9d85-0af7184f89fb.gif

VN Store

Back