'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

Not sure what you'retalking about but there's never bn a troll going on here. I have no problem bringing facts or giving props when due. Stewart's Creek is slaw and a new school similar to Nolensville now been open a few years and gets blown out wkly. They beat Lavergne

Once upon a time I thought you were a cool dude for coming on here and giving some insight. The way you have acted has completely changed my opinion of you. A person has to be a blind imbecile to not see that you have agendas. Anybody you have an axe to grind with from coaches to players is aired out in here for every one to see. You are not a cool dude or a respectful person. I'm trying to refrain from name calling nowadays. It is counterproductive and immature, but you try me. I have some doubts about MG too, but he is a commit and I'm not going to trash him.

Reactions: 2 people
Just what we need, a minister coming on here and judging posters.... Don't you have something better to do Ulysses? Do any members of your congregation know who you are on here? U mad bro

Reactions: 3 people
Just what we need, a minister coming on here and judging posters.... Don't you have something better to do Ulysses? Do any members of your congregation know who you are on here? U mad bro

Go read all of Matthew 7 and then come to talk the Christians on VN about "judging not."

Reactions: 1 person
Once upon a time I thought you were a cool dude for coming on here and giving some insight. The way you have acted has completely changed my opinion of you. A person has to be a blind imbecile to not see that you have agendas. Anybody you have an axe to grind with from coaches to players is aired out in here for every one to see. You are not a cool dude or a respectful person. I'm trying to refrain from name calling nowadays. It is counterproductive and immature, but you try me. I have some doubts about MG too, but he is a commit and I'm not going to trash him.

See i don't care if you think I'm cool. The problem is you're a blind fan and I can accept reality. I said the kid is built to part but it doesn't show up in prime time so I'm wrong. So I'm not to be respected. Several cm on Volnation and said the #30 receuit and #1 athlete in the country looked avg but he made several plays on both sides of the ball and I guess because he's committed to another school they were right. I give a professional former athlete now trainer perspective that many don't like and I'm not cool or respected. That's a joke and furthermore I don't care. If you have doubts and you choose not to say it that's you. I've watched him 3x and got nothing. Ppl suggesting its because he's not NPA. We asked him not to come bk. A little about NPA folks its not easy for the athlete nor us. We demand excellence, attendance, and full participation. We're not only training kids. Ut we do community service, ACT prep, public speaking, character building, and so on. If Jalen Ramsey, Ugo Amadi, Kyle Phillips, Jacoby Stephens, Tiny Richardson, etc doesn't miss a day then nobody can. We take no part in slacking or half assing. If you don't believe it feel fre to show up and ask. These were issues we had with MG. As LV has said the rumor in Lavergne is they can't wait to see him go. I never elaborated to this magnitude but all the whining and saying someone has an agenda on a kid so here the detail. The kid can get better but he has to want it. Very few that don't work EAT. So now that its out there everyone knows. We built the brand and we make the rules either ppl like it or they hate it but the majority love it from kids, to parents, and sponsors. I have no disdain for MG, Rocky Reid or the 5'5 Wr that was committed. If I feel a kid doesn't cut the mustard hey its my opinion as i watch lots of film and see lots of players on all levels. Thus this is 1 of them and I'm sorry it hurts a lot of ppls feelings on here. I hope he changes and becomes a player, but as of today I don't see it.

Reactions: 4 people
Just checked up on this thread and...yeah...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
See i don't care if you think I'm cool. The problem is you're a blind fan and I can accept reality. I said the kid is built to part but it doesn't show up in prime time so I'm wrong. So I'm not to be respected. Several cm on Volnation and said the #30 receuit and #1 athlete in the country looked avg but he made several plays on both sides of the ball and I guess because he's committed to another school they were right. I give a professional former athlete now trainer perspective that many don't like and I'm not cool or respected. That's a joke and furthermore I don't care. If you have doubts and you choose not to say it that's you. I've watched him 3x and got nothing. Ppl suggesting its because he's not NPA. We asked him not to come bk. A little about NPA folks its not easy for the athlete nor us. We demand excellence, attendance, and full participation. We're not only training kids. Ut we do community service, ACT prep, public speaking, character building, and so on. If Jalen Ramsey, Ugo Amadi, Kyle Phillips, Jacoby Stephens, Tiny Richardson, etc doesn't miss a day then nobody can. We take no part in slacking or half assing. If you don't believe it feel fre to show up and ask. These were issues we had with MG. As LV has said the rumor in Lavergne is they can't wait to see him go. I never elaborated to this magnitude but all the whining and saying someone has an agenda on a kid so here the detail. The kid can get better but he has to want it. Very few that don't work EAT. So now that its out there everyone knows. We built the brand and we make the rules either ppl like it or they hate it but the majority love it from kids, to parents, and sponsors. I have no disdain for MG, Rocky Reid or the 5'5 Wr that was committed. If I feel a kid doesn't cut the mustard hey its my opinion as i watch lots of film and see lots of players on all levels. Thus this is 1 of them and I'm sorry it hurts a lot of ppls feelings on here. I hope he changes and becomes a player, but as of today I don't see it.

Also, I suppose someone should point out that, for someone who doesn't care, you really care a lot.

Reactions: 5 people

For someone that doesn't care, you seem to care a lot.

Reactions: 1 person

2edpai0.gif

Reactions: 12 people
Can we just stop this childish back and forth?? Everyone knows where each side stands on the matter. Why keep rehashing the same crap over and over again?

This place is like a lynch mob anymore.All it takes is one or two ppl to not like sumone or agree with sumthing and here comes ppl with there pitchforks ready to crucify folks.All the bickerin and arguing really is killin the board....Opinions are like as*holes everyone has got em...I like Conley he keeps it real and gives his opinion no matter if u like him or not.Im not sayin hes rite or wrong,but we dont gotta argue five pages everytime the dude says sumthing...Trust me from an outsider he gives alot more info than sum of the armchair coaches we have in here who work at mcdonalds and snack there funyons and wanna teach us Foosball,but then again its just their opinions so who cares really...Just my two cents flame away watever...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
This place is like a lynch mob anymore.All it takes is one or two ppl to not like sumone or agree with sumthing and here comes ppl with there pitchforks ready to crucify folks.All the bickerin and arguing really is killin the board....Opinions are like as*holes everyone has got em...I like Conley he keeps it real and gives his opinion no matter if u like him or not.Im not sayin hes rite or wrong,but we dont gotta argue five pages everytime the dude says sumthing...Trust me from an outsider he gives alot more info than sum of the armchair coaches we have in here who work at mcdonalds and snack there funyons and wanna teach us Foosball,but then again its just their opinions so who cares really...Just my two cents flame away watever...

I hate to be this person but do you proofread your posts before posting?

Reactions: 2 people

See that's just it. MG is not here to defend himself, and you know it. I don't believe you. I think you got pissed at him over something, and have went on a campaign to trash the kid. You're a egomaniac, and every word you type just proves it more to me. This is the last thing I'm ever saying to you. I'm going to ignore you, and it will suit me fine if you ignore me.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back