'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

Just thought I'd form my own opinion and see what all the arguing was about. What's you and butchna's opinion based on?

Experience...and having sense enough to see through his BS. And I agree..you should form your own opinion. You have to go back a few years to get to where I'm at with the barber. By the way...my post was a smartasstic joke. And its not just me and Butchna that feel this way now. Every time he goes on the attack against MG, more people see it.

Reactions: 1 person
They're idiots?

Actually, I meant that they all either don't do the guys camps/training or did and stopped. But that's just an observation. I have no way of knowing the players and if they're bad apples or bad prospects. I just know our people think they're good, so I hope they indeed turn out to be good, and there's at least some evidence that their bad reviews in here could be biased. When in doubt support the committed recruits.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually, I meant that they all either don't do the guys camps/training or did and stopped. But that's just an observation. I have no way of knowing the players and if they're bad apples or bad prospects. I just know our people think they're good, so I hope they indeed turn out to be good, and there's at least some evidence that their bad reviews in here could be biased. When in doubt support the committed recruits.

Exactly..

Pastor McGill coming on here giving all us Christians a bad name.... Thanks

Your rep is safe. :hi:
200_s.gif

Ah, my mistake. I thought you were talking about the common denominator in the posters here that get trashed. Most are fairly reasonable and if a bunch are jumping on a particular poster, then it's usually justified.

Also, I agree.

If..you..think I'm bad, you'd have died hearing my pappaw talk smack about football. We just reglar folks bro. You don't approve of me..so what. I've grown a thicker skin lately.

Why don't anybody ever jump on Butchna..he's the pastor at The first Bapticostalatholic primitive reformed Episcolmethodalian church of the brotherhood of the cruciform sword...and nobody ever gives him any guff..

If..you..think I'm bad, you'd have died hearing my pappaw talk smack about football. We just reglar folks bro. You don't approve of me..so what. I've grown a thicker skin lately.

And bushier eyebrows.

:nono:

Last edited:
Why don't anybody ever jump on Butchna..he's the pastor at The first Bapticostalatholic primitive reformed Episcolmethodalian church of the brotherhood of the cruciform sword...and nobody ever gives him any guff..

They know better...we still stone em in my congregation. :aggressive:

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back