'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

I hv no agenda at all ppl don't want to accept they beat the hell out of a sorry tm and he puts up mega numbers. Don't know their schedule but if they play a real Rutherford County school other than Smyrna he'll disappear again. Neve shows up in big games. And Butchna no time for crap like that.

It does not matter if you have an agenda or not. You will never be perceived as unbiased in this situation because Gray trained there a while and now he doesn't. It is especially true if what you say is directly contradictory to our coaches' actions. They obviously believe that he can help us.

I have an honest question for you: what players in the midstate do you think will be big time prospects that don't currently train with you guys? Are there any?

Reactions: 1 person
"We the reason people think he be good and now he not...good". :pukeb:

pat-back.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Stevie Johnson
@SJ_Andretti; 80 yard touchdown Malik Gray! 15-14 LaVergne over @stewartscreekhs 1:52 2Q @TNGameTime

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks for the detailed answer. I've been away from Maury County for a bit so I've lost track of how the local teams are doing. Columbia is in a tight spot with zoning since a lot of Maury County kids go to Spring Hill. Then if there's a good athlete straddling the Maury/Williamson line I'm sure they would want to go to Independence. I hope Central gets things going again. Dre Hall is another kid from there that probably could have played D1, he's the leading receiver at UNA.

Sorry for the derail. Gray reminds me a lot of JRM. I think he redshirts and puts on weight to play outside linebacker. Hopefully he develops or already has the physicality to play there.

I just left Spring Hill (Maury Co side) and I'm not sure of all the zoning areas but you have Summitt as well. Summitt may be Spring Hill city limits while Independence is Williamson County, north of Spring Hill proper while Spring Hill HS is northern Maury Co and Williamson Co south of Spring Hill proper. My future kids would've been zoned for SHHS where we were located.

Well...at least it looks like more of you guys are catching on to his BS now.

Not sure what you'retalking about but there's never bn a troll going on here. I have no problem bringing facts or giving props when due. Stewart's Creek is slaw and a new school similar to Nolensville now been open a few years and gets blown out wkly. They beat Lavergne

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back