'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was asked why and I'm telling you why. They're enticing him with 3-4 years with an elite level quarterback and that's the sole reason they're in it right now.

@ToddKellyJr6: Made sure to run into my boy Josh today

Seems like our Mr. Football nominees were trying to sway their future teammate

mnbzoMF.gif

Say we get Malone, which EE no longer gets to EE if 14 is a hard number?

I don't think that's a hard number. I think that's where it stands today. I think they'll be some on the roster now that won't be here in the spring. Remember grades for the winter haven't been posted yet anf underclassmen have yet to declare.

Getting all of the instate studs teamed together wins this one IMO. That is something special they can talk about for life. How they put the state on their shoulders and brought a title back to Knoxville. I feel like he has so many connections to TN to turn it down. Life off the field will be better with his boys. Life on the field will be a blast with his boys. Longest relationship is with butch and thig vs Clemson. Buck and Mikki. BA' a son.

So many positives in our favor with this young man. We will be fine at qb to get him the ball. Playmakers make the QB. With so many weapons other QBs will jump on board

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah before last year I think they awarded ranking points to HS kids in the Rivals100 and bonus points were awarded based on position rankings at the projected position. Similarly JUCO kids were awarded ranking points for being in the JUCO50 I think it was but they didn't get any bonus points for their projected positions. Of course the values for the Ratings points were also awarded to each player.

So in 2012 and before it was like this:

HS Kids = Rating Points+Rivals100 Points + Position Points
JUCO Kids = Ratings Points + JUCO50 Points

That's the way I remember it.

That sounds more like what I recall. I liked it because it awarded a team for getting the best of the best of positions that rarely get high star ratings, like kickers.

I still say location, family, and friends win out. He will be within 2 hours for at least 7 games a year and sometimes 8. Next year, we have 8 (at Vandy), and OM and UGA are no more than 4 hours away.

I know UT fans are paranoid about these things, but I think CBJ got the job done.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back