'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiskey Kitchen is a fine place in the Gulch. Prefer Midtown to Gulch though. East Nashville gets a horrible wrap but has some fine bars and eateries.

Whiskey Kitchen is a nice place. If I were a single man I would seriously entertain the thought of living in the gulch.

As encouraging as Preston and Kelly's tweets are, they are by no means dispositive. I doubt he'd tell either player. I am going to be nervous to the end on this one.

Not recently. I've heard there's a young crowd, some hipsters, and some homeless people.

I live in East Nashville. It's up and coming, and a fantastic investment. I bought a house 6 years ago and am sitting on a gold mine. LOVE it here.:thumbsup:

Comes back down to the "need" factor though. He realizes that he's a vital recruit to the home team.

He's a big deal for Clemson too, but distance does matter.

Definitely the need factor. Clemson is losing Watkins but they are losing Boyd and likely Chad Morris. I am liking our chances of seeing Malone in orange and white :)

I live in east nasty, and it is not nearly as bad as it once was. There has been a lot of re-gentrification to the area. Yes there are a few small areas where it is a little... urban, but I live in that area and don't have any problems. There are lots of great eateries and bars here and they have really tried to revamp the whole area pretty successfully. I personally love this area of Nashville.

anythingispossibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

I live in east nasty, and it is not nearly as bad as it once was. There has been a lot of re-gentrification to the area. Yes there are a few small areas where it is a little... urban, but I live in that area and don't have any problems. There are lots of great eateries and bars here and they have really tried to revamp the whole area pretty successfully. I personally love this area of Nashville.

my wife is friends of many years with the girl who owns that badass ice cream place with all the crazy flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back