'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has a Carl Lawson feel to it with the good guys coming out on top in the end this time. We got in late with Lawson last year just as Clemson has done here. Just feel like the established relationships win again.

This is what I have been thinking for a while now. Josh has been way too methodical throughout his recruitment to all of a sudden pick a program that has really only made a push for his services the last few weeks. This would go completely against his approach to pick someone on a whim. Add to that the fact that he set his announcement time before Clemson was really even in it at the time, as well as set the date after a couple of TN visits. May be completely reading the tea leaves wrong, but the constant to his methodical approach is the Vols.

Didn't he say that he would inform the coaches tonight of his decision after the visits are finished? I wouldn't be surprised if things started leaking out.

This is what I have been thinking for a while now. Josh has been way too methodical throughout his recruitment to all of a sudden pick a program that has really only made a push for his services the last few weeks. This would go completely against his approach to pick someone on a whim. Add to that the fact that he set his announcement time before Clemson was really even in it at the time, as well as set the date after a couple of TN visits. May be completely reading the tea leaves wrong, but the constant to his methodical approach is the Vols.

What is this talk of Clemson coming in late? Didn't he OV at Clemson for the UGA game in week one? Have they not been recruiting him during the season?

And when did UGA fall off the map?

Well the Klempsun coaches are leaving the Malone's house now.

Malone will weigh the visits (pro's and con's) to each school. He'll have the input from his parents.

Then at 11:00 pm tonight, Josh will call Dabo, thank him for everything he's done and tell him it just wasn't meant to be.

JMO lol

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back