'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I have been thinking for a while now. Josh has been way too methodical throughout his recruitment to all of a sudden pick a program that has really only made a push for his services the last few weeks. This would go completely against his approach to pick someone on a whim. Add to that the fact that he set his announcement time before Clemson was really even in it at the time, as well as set the date after a couple of TN visits. May be completely reading the tea leaves wrong, but the constant to his methodical approach is the Vols.

I agree. Feels like Clemson is giving him that sexy "take me home" look from across the room after crashing the party late. But Josh's heart is already taken. He's not dumb enough or drunk enough to seriously entertain the thought. He eyeball's the goods and even makes conversation, but in the end he goes home to a Butch. Who could blame him, right!? :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 2 people
Well the Klempsun coaches are leaving the Malone's house now.

Malone will weigh the visits (pro's and con's) to each school. He'll have the input from his parents.

Then at 11:00 pm tonight, Josh will call Dabo, thank him for everything he's done and tell him it just wasn't meant to be.

JMO lol

Then he will tweet something pro Clemson, or UGA and all of volnation will explode.

I hear alot of people talking about Clemson, but I always thought Georgia was the main competition here.

Sorry guys, but his mom wants him to stay REALLY close to home. He's MTSU bound. He's going to be a C-USA legend!

Reactions: 2 people
@ToddKellyJr6: Made sure to run into my boy Josh today

Seems like our Mr. Football nominees were trying to sway their future teammate

Why would Malone even consider Clemson? They lose Boyd and are left having to break in a new qb next year. We already broken one in. I fact... We broke in 3 this year. Should be a no brainer. Plus on a serious note, seems like any kid from sec country would want to play at several school

Todd Kelly Jr. (TK) ‏@ToddKellyJr6 2m
Made sure to run into my boy Josh today

ygZSd.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Good grief! I have to see it to believe it when it comes to Tennessee landing him. You would think being the one constant through his whole recruitment will pay off in the end but I still cant understand how in the world Clemson of all schools can become such a factor in such a short amount of time.

$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 1 person
Why would Malone even consider Clemson? They lose Boyd and are left having to break in a new qb next year. We already broken one in. I fact... We broke in 3 this year. Should be a no brainer. Plus on a serious note, seems like any kid from sec country would want to play at several school

Watson and his 13k career passing yards is pretty enticing for a kid making a "business decision".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back