'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Station Camp is not a very talented team, other than Josh. Teams can focus on him.

Station Camp is not a very talented team, other than Josh. Teams can focus on him.
We agree on this. The coaches should put the ball in his hands more often. That game was winnable last night. No screens, no wildcat, no wr sweep, no motion to move the safety. No nothing.

His stats will look alot like Drae Bowles' did at Jackson Christian. Agree, not his fault, but can be the problem with Tennessee HS football.

We agree on this. The coaches should put the ball in his hands more often. That game was winnable last night. No screens, no wildcat, no wr sweep, no motion to move the safety. No nothing.
Tim, is Brent Alexander still on the Station Camp staff or did he join Jerry Joslin as the DC at JPII?

Tim, is Brent Alexander still on the Station Camp staff or did he join Jerry Joslin as the DC at JPII?
I will check. Pretty sure there have been some changes. Been too busy to keep up this year.

You coming 10/5 to watch them play MJ? We smoked Lebanon 44-0.

People throw Malone and Hurd into the same group cuz theyre both highly sought kids from the same area in TN... Hurd put up ridiculous numbers last night. But it was against portland. Malone will put up stellar numbers against Portland as well. Station camp was more out-coached than outplayed last night.. Which is usually the case with them.

People throw Malone and Hurd into the same group cuz theyre both highly sought kids from the same area in TN... Hurd put up ridiculous numbers last night. But it was against portland. Malone will put up stellar numbers against Portland as well. Station camp was more out-coached than outplayed last night.. Which is usually the case with them.

Agree on the out coached. Were u there?

Agree on the out coached. Were u there?

No but I've been at enough games between the 2 to know that station camp is poorly coached. You switch coaching staffs and you prolly would've had a different outcome. Hville's staff is one the best in the district. SC's staff is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I will check. Pretty sure there have been some changes. Been too busy to keep up this year.
My brother was asked of his interest in the OC job at JPII and he said that Brent was going to take the DC job there.

247 -

He was here for the UT-UF game, and he thoroughly enjoyed his visit. He got to catch-up with CDH, CDA, and CJG. He said the outcome of the game did not sway him at all. He thinks the UT program is headed in a "good direction."

“It’s a place I like right now. The visit went well, and it’s still a place I’m going to look hard at and still evaluate my options and see where I just fit in at.”

He is coming back to UT for the UT-Bama game on Oct. 20. He is visiting Bama for the Ole Miss game this weekend.

This is JMO, but after watching this kid play, I think he is more polished and fundamentally sound than P Harris (not a knock on PH either). This kid has great hands and deceptive speed.

A friend of mine said James Franklin came to him watch him play against Mt. Juliet, with the helicopter. This friend likes to make stuff up, but I don't think he knows about franklins helicopter.

Received offers from UNC and the Irish. He just came off a visit to Notre Dame. He plans to visit UNC this weekend. He has several other trips lined up: UGA (Nov. 3), AU (Nov. 10), Ohio St (Nov. 24). He said his best visit so far was when he went to Knoxville to see UT play UF.

JOSH MALONE
WR, 6-3/186, Gallatin, Station Camp
Likely the top receiver in the state regardless of class, Malone has the size and speed you look for. Smooth and effective in his route running, Malone has already picked up over 10 offers including one from the Vols. Like many others on the list, Tennessee has targeted him early and have been on him since last spring and were his first offer and Jay Graham has already established a good relationship with him. OFFER: Yes
-P Fort

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back