'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great coaches get the most out of that type of player.

Talent--->Attitude--->Coaching--->Wins

Obviously doesn't apply to each and every situation.

Just seems like it takes the right coaching to harness and focus the abilities of those with what's perceived as "Less than admirable" character.

Great coaches get the most out of that type of player.

Talent--->Attitude--->Coaching--->Wins

Obviously doesn't apply to each and every situation.

Just seems like it takes the right coaching to harness and focus the abilities of those with what's perceived as "Less than admirable" character.

You just never know what kind of situation some kids have at home, but I agree with your general statement. Ftr, I know nothing about JM's home life so my comments are only a response to the post.

You just never know what kind of situation some kids have at home, but I agree with your general statement. Ftr, I know nothing about JM's home life so my comments are only a response to the post.

Oh yeah. I definitely agree with you. No idea what's going on in these kids' lives.

To clarify, I didn't mean to imply JM has a bad attitude. Bc I have no idea. Was making a general statement.

Ole Miss HC Hugh Freize (not sure of spelling) was by the school today. Making the Middle TN rounds I'm sure.

Also ND and Mich were by today as well.

We have got to land this kid. I seen him at an event in Nashville. Looked just like Justin Hunter. Every SEC school is recruiting him.

It was another busy week for Gallatin (Tenn.) State Camp wide receiver Josh Malone as he added offers from Miami, Kentucky, South Florida and Florida over the past week.
-Rivals.com

I have never heard anything negative about this kid with regards to his attitude. I've been around him a couple of times, and he was very soft-spoken and polite. He's a relatively quick and athletic kid, but he tends to shy away from contact and has trouble with aggressive DBs. Shines at the combines, but hasn't shown the same tenacity in actual games. Hopefully, his game will improve next year.

Malone will be good for this class. Instate talent that is blowing up with offers the last few weeks. Like to see this guy commit to the orange soon

I have never heard anything negative about this kid with regards to his attitude. I've been around him a couple of times, and he was very soft-spoken and polite. He's a relatively quick and athletic kid, but he tends to shy away from contact and has trouble with aggressive DBs. Shines at the combines, but hasn't shown the same tenacity in actual games. Hopefully, his game will improve next year.

He has to have a QB who can get him the ball. He has not had one thus far. They have people who can do that at the camps.

Reactions: 1 person
If we can lock Malone down, I think that will really put some pressure on Hurd as well.. That the 2 Sumner boys could go to school together 2 1/2 hours away and be able to ride back home together and be just a few miles away.. 2 big time guys from the Hendersonville area both headin up to play for the Big Orange would be a big deal to that area.

Reactions: 1 person
If we can lock Malone down, I think that will really put some pressure on Hurd as well.. That the 2 Sumner boys could go to school together 2 1/2 hours away and be able to ride back home together and be just a few miles away.. 2 big time guys from the Hendersonville area both headin up to play for the Big Orange would be a big deal to that area.

Malone lives in Gallatin.

Malone lives in Gallatin.

In the wider scope of things, couldn't you say Gallatin is in the Hendersonville area or Hendersonville is in the Gallatin area. Do you think they could share a car without too much inconvenience?

Reactions: 2 people
Hendersonville has always been in the Gallatin area. ;-), but Malone does live in Gallatin and Hurd has and may still be living in Davidson County.

I hope Butch can start to build that fence around TN this year. There is a ton of top level talent in the state this year and this guy is one of the best. If we can keep guys Malone and Hurd home we will be back on top very soon.

I would love to see Butch send 3-4 coaches most every week to scour middle Tennesee and west Tennessee high school games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back