'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son plays with Josh! His stats are misleading bc let's just say our coach doesn't always play the best player or call the best plays. It can be a bit frustrating. My son and Josh are in the same class and are really close. He loves TN!

Great news! Dude's impressive.

My son plays with Josh! His stats are misleading bc let's just say our coach doesn't always play the best player or call the best plays. It can be a bit frustrating. My son and Josh are in the same class and are really close. He loves TN!

I must admit I have thought this was the case. In any event it seems SC's qb is over 6 foot which is an improvement over the 5'5 guys that have lined up under center for years.

I am hoping things are better this year! I know the team is more excited for this season. SCHS has completely changed their offense for this upcoming season. The players seem to be enjoying it more.

I know one of his position coaches (he's like a brother to me). Tells me Ole Miss is coming up to Station Camp next week and others are expressing a lot of interest too (from the SEC). This kids position coach is a big UT fan. Says he is the real deal with great hands and a 4.48 forty time. Interest in him is about to go through the roof.

I am hoping things are better this year! I know the team is more excited for this season. SCHS has completely changed their offense for this upcoming season. The players seem to be enjoying it more.
No more wing?

I know one of his position coaches (he's like a brother to me). Tells me Ole Miss is coming up to Station Camp next week and others are expressing a lot of interest too (from the SEC). This kids position coach is a big UT fan. Says he is the real deal with great hands and a 4.48 forty time. Interest in him is about to go through the roof.

Which one?

Ole Miss & Miss. State have offered.

Malone said he is going to try & attend one of our camps this summer & he wants to visit for a game this coming season.

Looks like a player. Based on the '13 and '14 it appears suburban Nashville is starting to churn out more talent which can only be good for us.

good article on 247 about him today. the '14 class is scary in state. i'm gonna need some tums

'14 class is going to shape up nicely, we just need to win this year so we can have some stability going into it.

Buck Fitzgerald over on VQ said Malone is going to Alabamas Spring game this weekend & will be at the Orange & White game next weekend.

He would be fun to have as a freshman on our team. Adding a big freshman like Malone to the mix of juniors Bowles, Croom, Howard, senior Vincent Dallas, and sophomore Cam Patrick. That would be stacked. Hope we can add James Quick and the fast juco WR to the mix this year. Would be another nasty WR class.

Josh Malone, WR, Gallatin (Tenn.) Station Camp

Malone was likely the best wide receiver prospect among the Class of 2014 prospects at the event. It seemed like every time we turned around, he was impressing in drills or making a play during one-on-ones. We recently reviewed his sophomore film as well and think he’s got the chance to be one of the best at his position nationally during the next cycle. Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Western Kentucky all have issued early offers and Alabama has shown interest.

Wrapping the Atlanta Nike Camp and Elite 11 Regional

Great news hope he bleeds orange. JMOORE you from newport?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Chaney was at the school for about 90 minutes Friday. Lance Thompson was there about 2 weeks ago, UNC and Michigan were there in the last few days. Ohio State was also by there a couple of weeks ago.

It's going to be a dog fight to keep this guy instate. With a big year on offense I think well see our best class in years in '14. Just win baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back