'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

VL... You're a great poster and bring great info.... But have you seen this guy at WR?!

Yea he is an amazing athlete and can do anything well. I was just checking out his HS stats and it made me wonder.

His JR/SR rushing numbers averaging over 13 YPC:
SR - 148 rushes 1979 yards 40 TDs
JR - 186 rushes 2400 yards 41 TDs

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think we'll see a guy as big as CP have the ability to change direction and retain speed like he could. It was unreal.

North, Harris, Jenkins, Smith, and potentially Boyd are better as a group IMO. All could make an immediate impact. JMO though

think you sort of have to separate the JUCO vs HS future value.

Agree - CP was fantastic for one year. We have to replace him immediately. It's an investment that has to pay off in wins, and it didn't.

Agree - CP was fantastic for one year. We have to replace him immediately. It's an investment that has to pay off in wins, and it didn't.

it will be valuable for years and he's awesome. but there's a difference in that and Pig or Croom for 4 years. Just different entities.

Yea he is an amazing athlete and can do anything well. I was just checking out his HS stats and it made me wonder.

His JR/SR rushing numbers averaging over 13 YPC:
SR - 148 rushes 1979 yards 40 TDs
JR - 186 rushes 2400 yards 41 TDs

81 touchdowns in 2 seasons???

Wouldn't be surprised to hear that Boyd and his mom snuck down here to Knox sometime before NSD so she can check it out.. Maybe even after.

I'll say a close second behind aTm

Unfortunately, the UF WR class is up there too. I think UF is slightly ahead of A&M for #1 WR class right now in my opinion but, with Boyd, UT is certainly in the discussion. It will really depend on development since UF has, recently, had a habit of getting highly ranked WRs and not developing them at all. Regardless, it will be a great WR class for UT if we can pull Boyd.

Unfortunately, the UF WR class is up there too. I think UF is slightly ahead of A&M for #1 WR class right now in my opinion but, with Boyd, UT is certainly in the discussion. It will really depend on development since UF has, recently, had a habit of getting highly ranked WRs and not developing them at all. Regardless, it will be a great WR class for UT if we can pull Boyd.

Wasn't our WR coach the guy who couldn't develop any of those WR?

RyanCallahan247: Tue 03:33pm #Vols WR target, #Pittsburgh commit Tyler Boyd (@boutdat_23) has been silent today. That one seems to be getting pretty interesting.

Reactions: 2 people
Good grief that'd just be unfair if we end up with Harris, Boyd, North, Jenkins, & Smith at WR :)

Also, love to see our commits recruiting for us. Says a lot that Harris & the other wr's are trying to help bring in a player like Boyd. Shows how much they wanna win at UT & that they know adding another player like Boyd at their position is a positive thing for them & not the other way around. #WRU

Life's not fair....☺

RyanCallahan247: Tue 03:33pm #Vols WR target, #Pittsburgh commit Tyler Boyd (@boutdat_23) has been silent today. That one seems to be getting pretty interesting.

He and his mom are secretly in Knoxville :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back