'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

lol, nice avi...always kinda throws me off when I see one of my images as someone's avi all of a sudden. Glad you like that helmet though. : )>

I really like the orange 1 to they look really good! I'd like to see them sported in the field on occasion!!

Mom may want him closer to home, but she also wants the best future for him. Makes me feel like UT has a good shot. SEC and WRU is better than Pitt and dead Big East any day

Puzzling that UT has continued to attract top WR recruits but simply cannot buy a decent RB prospect.

Puzzling that UT has continued to attract top WR recruits but simply cannot buy a decent RB prospect.

I would think that us being called WRU and the fact we have not been relevant here the last few years in the standings both contribute to that. Not to mention a coaching change...but I think this coaching change to CBJ will benefit us greatly in the long run. GBO!!! :rock:

After his visit he said it was nice to see a real university comapred to the High Schools like schools of WVU and Pitt. Also said his decision to Pitt was made to soon and he is gonna choose between WVU and UT. The only way he doesn't come to UT was if he used that against his mom and said either I stay a little closer and go to WVU or I go further away and go to UT. Thats the only way he doesn't come here but after the High School statement I don't know that WVU wants him unless it was just to change his moms mind.

Lots of highlights involving 50yd bombs over the past years, and lots of WRs being drafted contribute to that first part.

Lots of those same highlights/lowlights on 3rd and 1 contribute to the latter part.

Paul J Harris lll ‏@HollaAtchGwolla

#VolNation go talk to my cuzzo @boutdat_23 he supposed to b my roommate. Im given up my single dorm to b with my homie ! Come on #V4L talk

Paul Harris' tweet about Boyd. As a college student I know the value of a solo room so we have to honor Harris' sacrifice :)

Reactions: 5 people
From Rivals -

Tyler Boyd committed to Pittsburgh at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl but has since taken official visits to West Virginia and Tennessee. It has been reported that Boyd is conflicted, but his mother will not approve of her son choosing the Mountaineers. The possibility of a flip to Tennessee is real because of the relationship Boyd built with Butch Jones while he was at Cincinnati.

Reactions: 1 person
Jalen Reeves-Maybin ‏@4s_up_4sdown

#VOLNATION needs to show my boy Tyler Boyd @boutdat_23 some love!We need him down here in Knoxville with us!! #FOLLOW #FOLLOW #FOLLOW

Paul J Harris lll ‏@HollaAtchGwolla
@boutdat_23 Me, @Numero8_thebest , @5k_dream all ready no What's about to happen brah. You the only one brah come on #VolNation #V4L #Vols

Boyd has been a Pittsburgh commitment since he announced at the U.S. Army Bowl in early January, but visits to West Virginia and Tennessee the past two weekends threw some doubts into the mix. West Virginia appears to be out and Boyd's mother, who is influential in the process, didn't go with him to Tennessee, but as of Tuesday he was still thinking things over.
-Mike Farrell.

I'm not exactly sure what you didn't get so I'll try to explain. For college students, it's a great accomplishment to graduate from underclassman housing (sharing a room), to an upperclassman apartment and having your own room. I know the feeling of upgrading to getting my own room so I was saying Paul Harris giving up his own room would be a big sacrifice (somewhat sarcastic). Make sense?

I'm not exactly sure what you didn't get so I'll try to explain. For college students, it's a great accomplishment to graduate from underclassman housing (sharing a room), to an upperclassman apartment and having your own room. I know the feeling of upgrading to getting my own room so I was saying Paul Harris giving up his own room would be a big sacrifice (somewhat sarcastic). Make sense?

It was directed at the twitter language. Not you. Some of us aren't fluent.

Cool?

VN Store

Back