'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

He def wants to come to Tennessee but has to convince Mom to be able to do so. Beg do whatever you have to do Tyler we want you here home with us. GBO!! :rock:

Imo, I think this kid wants to make his own decision and not let his mom make it for him. Sounds like he wants to be here and doesn't really care what his mama says. Vol.

@HollaAtchGwolla: #VolNation go talk to my cuzzo @boutdat_23 he supposed to b my roommate. Im given up my single dorm to b with my homie ! Come on #V4L talk

Solid! BOOM maybe

"West Virginia appears to be out and Boyd's mother, who is influential in the process, didn't go with him to Tennessee, but as of Tuesday he was still thinking things over."

Gonna be really, really hard to overcome momma.

Reactions: 1 person
Paul J Harris lll ‏@HollaAtchGwolla
@boutdat_23 Me, @Numero8_thebest , @5k_dream all ready no What's about to happen brah. You the only one brah come on #VolNation #V4L #Vols

Good grief that'd just be unfair if we end up with Harris, Boyd, North, Jenkins, & Smith at WR :)

Also, love to see our commits recruiting for us. Says a lot that Harris & the other wr's are trying to help bring in a player like Boyd. Shows how much they wanna win at UT & that they know adding another player like Boyd at their position is a positive thing for them & not the other way around. #WRU

With Boyd, we'd arguably have the best WR class in the country. Without him, it's still very good.

VN Store

Back