'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

I think he's a Vol. I don't think Mama would make her baby go to a place when his heart is somewhere else.

This is like those princess movies where the king says "you will marry this guy!" and then the girl falls in love with another guy, and then at the very end when they're standing at the altar, the king is like "I can't let you do this! Go to the man you love!"

Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
So in this situation, the king is actually the queen, and the princess is actually the prince, and UT is the dude that the princess likes, but UT is actually a good looking women, and Pitt was the women who the king liked that was left at the altar of the arranged marriage. Did I follow that correctly?

So in this situation, the king is actually the queen, and the princess is actually the prince, and UT is the dude that the princess likes, but UT is actually a good looking women, and Pitt was the women who the king liked that was left at the altar of the arranged marriage. Did I follow that correctly?

Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

This is like those princess movies where the king says "you will marry this guy!" and then the girl falls in love with another guy, and then at the very end when they're standing at the altar, the king is like "I can't let you do this! Go to the man you love!"

Vol.

Coming to America..LOL

Vol.

:eek:hmy:UuuHHHH... You might want to watch more football and less princess movies...Just saying:whistling:

As of right now, Tyler's Mom does not know what his decision is. Guys, that would tend to be good news with the pressure he is under to stay.

Reactions: 2 people
As a dad with two little girls, I totally get the princess analogy. Made perfect sense to me!

Haha, you got it.

I just welcomed a gorgeous little baby girl (my first) into the world on January 19th, so forgive me, but yes, my life is filled with fairies and princesses right now.

New dad that is still on cloud 9 here, but the analogy does fit.

VN Store

Back