'13 FL RB AJ Turman (UGA commit)

What a telling quote!

Not neccessarily, Graham is one of the better running back coaches in the nation from both a coaching and recruiting aspect, and it has been speculated since he was hired that he would be here past this year no matter what. It would not be surprising if in luring him from South Carolina Hart promised Graham he would be kept on in the event of a coaching change.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hmm so graham is tElling recruits he is staying so I'm sure that he knows Dooley is gone I wish one of our coaches would slip up with a recruit and spill the beans on who the next coach will be !!!! IF Dooley gets fired :)

Hmm so graham is tElling recruits he is staying so I'm sure that he knows Dooley is gone I wish one of our coaches would slip up with a recruit and spill the beans on who the next coach will be !!!! IF Dooley gets fired :)

Reading too much into it.

If Dooley is here, I am here
If Dooley is gone, I have been assured I am still here

Nothing more

Reactions: 4 people

No coach on the staff knows their fate right now beyond rumors. Hope Pittman & Graham are able to stay if a change is made. Right now they are
just trying anything to fend off all of the negative recruiting against the Vols to stay in the race for some signatures come signing day. Going to be
brutal trying to hang in there with some of these players.

No coach on the staff knows their fate right now beyond rumors. Hope Pittman & Graham are able to stay if a change is made. Right now they are
just trying anything to fend off all of the negative recruiting against the Vols to stay in the race for some signatures come signing day. Going to be
brutal trying to hang in there with some of these players.

Glad to see you weigh in. Keep us posted on Coach Pittman. Really a fan of the work he's done this season. Would really really hate to see him caught in the wash. Hope he's kept.

Alex Collins de-committed ftrom Miami and is going to flip to FSU.

that will assuredly leave Turman down to two options, UGA and UT

Alex Collins de-committed ftrom Miami and is going to flip to FSU.

that will assuredly leave Turman down to two options, UGA and UT

Turman has consistently stated that he is looking at the depth chart and relationship with his RB coach.

Vol.

Reactions: 3 people
Turman has consistently stated that he is looking at the depth chart and relationship with his RB coach.

Vol.

if he is looking at the depth chart hard to think he ends up at UGA - those 2 freshman backs are really talented

Easiest way to figure out who he picks, just pay attention to which recruiting services show up for the announcement. If volquest is there, then he is a vol, dawgpost, a dawg, etc. The services NORMALLY know and have something wrote up before the announcement.

Easiest way to figure out who he picks, just pay attention to which recruiting services show up for the announcement. If volquest is there, then he is a vol, dawgpost, a dawg, etc. The services NORMALLY know and have something wrote up before the announcement.

I think you're right; it usually works that way.

However, if I remember correctly, only Ole Miss mods attended JRM's announcement.

definitely not true.

Volquest doesnt get around to out of state commits

most team recruiting sites make it to the local announcements.

I think you're right; it usually works that way.

However, if I remember correctly, only Ole Miss mods attended JRM's announcement.

Yea I remember that too. The weird thing is that most people don't ask about Turman on VQ so I really don't know where Hubbs thinks we are with him. With JRM, they constantly said they liked where UT was with them and sure enough JRM was a silent to the Vols for over a month. I really have no idea about their feeling on Turman

Hope he picks the Vols, but not surprised if he doesn't. We need a new HC before I'll start following recruiting again. Until then, I think it will be disastrous.

depending on who we are, you could see an upkick in recruiting as early as January

definitely not true.

Volquest doesnt get around to out of state commits

most team recruiting sites make it to the local announcements.

Also look on the front page on the recruiting services on the day of announcing, sometimes a tell tell sign to increase interest. With a coaching change, the next two months will be a roller coaster. How many more can we sign? Although I'm sure some will decommit but that might not be bad depending on when Gruden can start. :)

Also look on the front page on the recruiting services on the day of announcing, sometimes a tell tell sign to increase interest. With a coaching change, the next two months will be a roller coaster. How many more can we sign? Although I'm sure some will decommit but that might not be bad depending on when Gruden can start. :)

24938787.jpg

VN Store

Back