'13 FL RB AJ Turman (UGA commit)

Yes.

1. DJ Humphries: Miss by Skeeter. He admits as much. He says he heard it from CHH.

2. Three Amigos: One was a TN commit who flipped to Florida. Absolutely no one saw that coming. Autry, by all reports had Tennessee as his leader, and mysteriously went to Miss State at the end. OCI thought there had to be some $$$ involved, and according to DeVinner, there was. He maintained Patterson was a Vol, even when skeeter expressed doubt. Patterson apparently told Ole Miss, UGA, and Tenn he was going to their schools the few days leading up to NSD. In the end, he nailed it.

3. Nathan Peterson: You may want to check the thread. Skeeter nailed this before anyone. That is indisputable.

4. JRM: OCI called Vol for a long time, Skeeter said it didn't happen till late in the game. In what appeared to be a contradiction between the two, neither backed down from their stance. Skeeter later said he misled with his comment to punk someone who was using his info as their own on another board, and later agreed on JRM. This, for me, solidified OCI more, since he did not change his tune when Skeeter disagreed.

5. OCI offered to give SeldomSeen Hinshaws #. If he gave bogus digits, you better believe seldomseen would have called him out on it on the forum. This inclines me to believe, OCI talks to some members from the staff.

6. OCI can jump the gun a little bit due to his enthusiasm. He has tried to relax that a bit, because people jumped his a**, cause recruiting is fluid. He speaks in certainties, which can cause him grief.

7. Skeet hit the Cam Sutton commit before anyone had it.

8. Skeet said we would be a major player for Paul Harris when he left campus. After all the hoopla for USC... Vol.

9. Everyone though Lamar Dawson was going to be a Vol. The night before NSD, Skeeter called foul, with USC or his coaches showing up at the last minute. Result, USC.

10. Skeeter said we were well out of it for Ramsey when most here thought we still had him in the bag.

I could go on, but I don't really expect you to change your mind... you have your right to an opinion. :hi:

Maybe this will give a little insight to newbies though.

And as far as Peterman, P Fort(I believe it was) said that Nate could pull the trigger anytime for Vols.. So with that coming out, And his final 5 out, it wouldn't be hard to call that.. And that's the way it always is. Always a professional calling it first, or some big hints coming out before an "insider" here calls anything..

Look, if u don't wanna see the trends, that's fine.. I'll shut up about it.. Just hate to see the hundred threads bashing kids that were supposed "Vol locks" but "f'd us over" last minute, or whatever excuse is made up to cover their azz and protect their e-cred.

And as far as Peterman, P Fort(I believe it was) said that Nate could pull the trigger anytime for Vols.. So with that coming out, And his final 5 out, it wouldn't be hard to call that.. And that's the way it always is. Always a professional calling it first, or some big hints coming out before an "insider" here calls anything..

Look, if u don't wanna see the trends, that's fine.. I'll shut up about it.. Just hate to see the hundred threads bashing kids that were supposed "Vol locks" but "f'd us over" last minute, or whatever excuse is made up to cover their azz and protect their e-cred.

I hate to break it to you, but Skeeter called Ramsey to SC before ANYONE else even mentioned it. Don't have the link, but that's an absolute fact.

Reactions: 1 person
He called it two months in advance. AcVol is just trolling.

Lol.. I'm really not tho.. Maybe u should read over that thread again because there was already a ton of smoke.. Jmoore was the first to post anything about USC.. OrangeVenom and deer park are about the only ones I think have any sort of privy info...

Lol.. I'm really not tho.. Maybe u should read over that thread again because there was already a ton of smoke.. Jmoore was the first to post anything about USC.. OrangeVenom and deer park are about the only ones I think have any sort of privy info...

It's ok bro. Just give up the fight to defend yourself and believe what you want

New article up on 247.

Turman says he is 50-50 on whether he'll be able to make it up to the Bama game. He said he wants to come, and he has to talk it over with his parents. He thinks his last visits to games will be a home game for UGA and one more at UT. He's planning on making a decision at the end of his HS season or after his HS season.

UT, UGA, and FSU are recruiting him the hardest (he is pretty much down to those schools). Out of the fanbases, he said UT's is recruiting him the most. He says he gets messages all the time on Facebook from UT fans. He said he likes our offense and generally everything about UT.

One of the staff at 247 thinks there's a good chance UT can get Turman, but he thinks everything relies on how things turn out with Green. One Green decides, the RB situation for UT will flow accordingly.

Interesting quote:

"I could probably get on the field real fast at Tennessee. [Dooley's status] concerns me a little bit. I hate to see them lose their coach," Turman said, "but it doesn't effect me that much because the running backs coach [Jay Graham] told me he would be staying ... He came and watched our game last Friday."

Reactions: 14 people
Interesting quote:

"I could probably get on the field real fast at Tennessee. [Dooley's status] concerns me a little bit. I hate to see them lose their coach," Turman said, "but it doesn't effect me that much because the running backs coach [Jay Graham] told me he would be staying ... He came and watched our game last Friday."

You said what????

Interesting quote:

Was just reading that.

Very interesting, but true enough. It seems everyone, even the insiders, are consistent on saying that Graham is safe in the event of a coaching change.

That's a good thing - his effectiveness as a coach is abundantly clear. I haven't had this much faith in our running game in a while. I only wish we used it more.

VN Store

Back