'13 FL RB AJ Turman (UGA commit)

Same Ditka that traded a whole draft for Ricky Williams......Aight

Chaney + Dooley = idiots under pressure

Same one that won a Super Bowl;did the Super Bowl shuffle; had a .631 winning percentage; made 5 trips to the playoffs with the Bears; won championships as a player, assistant coach and head coach. Yep that Ditka. Don't get me started.

Regarding trading the draft for Ricky Williams *Dae Dae voice* Players ***** up too. (Even though Ricky Williams proved to be quite the player once he got his head right)

Stop with the Chaney shade.

Same one that won a Super Bowl;did the Super Bowl shuffle; had a .631 winning percentage; made 5 trips to the playoffs with the Bears; won championships as a player, assistant coach and head coach. Yep that Ditka. Don't get me started.

Regarding trading the draft for Ricky Williams *Dae Dae voice* Players ***** up too. (Even though Ricky Williams proved to be quite the player once he got his head right)

Stop with the Chaney shade.

Chaney & Sal = Beavis and Butthead

Reactions: 1 person
Don't let your emotion interfere with your intelligence.

As far as Sal goes, I'll follow the rule of if you can't say anything nice...

Kinda funny Sal may have outcoached Chaney versus Bama. :)

Chaney goes brain dead in key situations. Ship him out now. I've been against him since Game 1. He's such a Doofus at times.

Kinda funny Sal may have outcoached Chaney versus Bama. :)

Chaney goes brain dead in key situations. Ship him out now. I've been against him since Game 1. He's such a Doofus at times.

Kinda hard to gameplan when you know the other side of the ball is shyt wouldn't you say? Stop all that. No offensive coordinator should have the pressure of being forced to score every drive.

Kinda hard to gameplan when you know the other side of the ball is shyt wouldn't you say? Stop all that. No offensive coordinator should have the pressure of being forced to score every drive.

Watch the game and you'll see why I say what I say. Dumbest gameplan versus Bama I've seen. Especially with an offense that could exploit the Bama defense's biggest weakness. And we actually battled Bama some on defense until #23 started getting lit up like a Christmas Tree.

Rant on Chaney is similar to Vonn bell. Once your in you gotta keep going. Dumb. I'm sure Chaney would have a hard time finding another job lol at calling Chaney stupid. Love how this guy thinks he is the ultimate football guru. High school football doesn't make you genious

Reactions: 2 people
Rant on Chaney is similar to Vonn bell. Once your in you gotta keep going. Dumb. I'm sure Chaney would have a hard time finding another job lol at calling Chaney stupid. Love how this guy thinks he is the ultimate football guru. High school football doesn't make you genious

I have no dog in this fight, but it is always hilarious when someone misspells genius in that context.

Reactions: 2 people
I have no dog in this fight, but it is always hilarious when someone misspells genius in that context.

That guy is still taking shots I see. Hilarious seeing how he's trying to find something wrong and save them. Vonn Bell thread stuff. Wow I guess Trae Elston sucks at Ole Miss. I said I'm the ultimate guru in what post? I find it funny I'm having a pretty civil football convo with another poster that's responding with football talk while Nashvegas just rants because he knows nothing about the game at all. Have a nice day sir. Being jealous will get you no where.....:)

Great, I thought this guy was a slam dunk. I guess with all the angst over a coaching change, this can happen. Ugh. :frown:

VN Store

Back