'12 LA ATH Davante' Bourque (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it pretty much a given he will play running back? If so, does that affect our chances with Mike Davis? Great pickup, btw!

Bourque is probably an upgrade to any RB we have/ or have had committed. The question is whether Hill is better than Cross. I don't really think he is but it ain't for me to decide.

I liked Cross as well. Wasn't knocking him. I like the three tailbacks we have committed.

Bourque is probably an upgrade to any RB we have/ or have had committed. The question is whether Hill is better than Cross. I don't really think he is but it ain't for me to decide.
I'm amazed how many people have given up on Lane. Dude has a ton of skill and should be great behind our offensive line if they live up to potential.

I'm amazed how many people have given up on Lane. Dude has a ton of skill and should be great behind our offensive line if they live up to potential.

Same here. Guy was a true freshman and seemed banged up during some of his struggles. Can catch passes, it seems... and has breakaway speed.

Borque looks like he has a lot of potential and is a great athlete, but Lane is the better RB prospect imo, without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back