'12 LA ATH Davante' Bourque (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean how many times must it be said the young man was never promised a starting job. Its funny as hell to me you guys wanna speculate. But i guess you're gonna say not our tennessee soon. It will be another excuse of why it can't be true. Some of you guys call the young man a liar. When someone accuse me of something i step forward and defend myself. That person or anyone has never said, we never promised, we never said anything.

Saving face and moving from excuse to excuse. Still needs to grow up.

Reactions: 1 person
Louisiana, I get the feeling that you might be Davante. Your long comment in all caps a few posts up has a lot of mixed English in it. There are many comments where it sounds like you are referring to yourself in 1st person. If you are Davante, take Thunder5's advice and stop posting for your sake, because this will continue to get messy up in here.

SN: I get the feeling that the broken promise may be that the coaching staff moved him to WR after a few practices when he wasn't cutting it at RB. Maybe CJG saw after a few practices that he really didn't have what it took to be a SEC level RB. The coaches discussed it and thought the best move would be to go ahead and let him the learn the playbook at WR. Remember that LSU wanted him at WR, and many have said he would be a better fit there. That is really the only promise that I can think of that would make sense and would favor Davante's reputation.

Good post.
I think the only promise made was that DB would have an opportunity to run the ball. That not working out the coaches are going to make adjustments for the good of the team.
No secret MSU and Tennessee were the only schools recruiting DB willing to give him a chance at RB, most tagged him for LB.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back