'12 LA ATH Davante' Bourque (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I've totally missed the party, but BOOOOOOOM!

c4c1735ad7654028e01c59c2ed8e2608.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I love his reel. He has an awesome spin move, great balance and impressive hands. I noticed he finishes his runs strong. His YAC will be through the roof. He has power but also posses some great speed. I really hope we hold on to Bourque.

I honestly think Jay Graham is gonna turn this kid into one of the Elite SEC backs. he's got all the potential. When he strides out I don't think anyone can catch him.

Reactions: 1 person
Where are you Lousiana? Hoping to see some inside info that we haven't already seen..... You'll have to come to Neyland with Devantas dad for some games!

I think rivals bumping Randy Johnson (Miami RB Commit) up to a 5* only helps us. This kid wants to play sooner than later, and wants to be the one getting the most carries too. I don't think Dooley lets him get away either way.

Can we stop comparing a high school kid that hasn't played a down in college to pro bowlers? This is getting rediculous

Heard the coaches saying he has the frame to get to the size of Brandon Jacobs yet keep his Chris Johnson speed. Also would compare his vision to Arian Foster, and he catches the ball like Matt Forte out of the backfield.

Bourque will now go through with his plan to visit Miami officially this weekend.

Asked if his son is a solid or soft commitment, Landry said, "I can't say."

Asked what UM will have to show on the visit to get back into it, dad said, "I don't know. It's crazy, man. Miami just left. Thursday Nebraska's coming. Illinois has come. He's going in circles."

So would it shock Landry if Bourque wound up signing somewhere other than Tennessee on signing day?

"No," Landry said. "But, like I tell him all the time, it's his decision. I told him he has to do what he wants to do."

- Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back