'12 LA ATH Davante' Bourque (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
54571422.gif

Reactions: 4 people
:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Yes sir!!! Coaches have felt really good about our chances with Bourque since late October/early November based on their phone conversations with Bourque and his dad. Coach Joseph has done an excellent job here. Dooley's in-home sealed the deal. Bourque is the reason Imani Cross was told to look around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Answers my question about Cross. It will be interesting to see how Cross, Hill, and Bourque pan out. Cross has Trent Richardson type strength, but that doesn't mean he'll be great. Just be a nice topic of conversation in two years.

Answers my question about Cross. It will be interesting to see how Cross, Hill, and Bourque pan out. Cross has Trent Richardson type strength, but that doesn't mean he'll be great. Just be a nice topic of conversation in two years.

Terrible comparison with Cross and Richardson. That might be the most laughable post i've seen on VN since joining.

Davante' made the most sense to come. With the pro style O and a sophisticated passing game they want to continue to develop; you need guys that get the 5 yards consistently, but still have the ability to take it to the house on a run or pass when they catch the seam right. You get that with Davante' and Alden and, hopefully, Marlin.

From VQ

Bourque had called Tennessee his leader since Derek Dooley made his in-home visit last weekend with the 6-foot-3, 200-pound tailback.

"I committed because I felt like Tennessee was the best option for me," Bourque told Volquest.com Sunday morning by text message.

Bourque spent time with a fellow running back on his visit and felt like it was home.

"I was on my visit with my boy Marlin Lane and it felt as if I was back home in Louisiana, like all the players were a family" Bourque offered.

Not only did the Tennessee coaching staff recruit Bourque, but also fellow Louisiana native and Tennessee commit Otha Peters.

"Me and my boy Otha Peters are looking to make history," Bourque added.

so many wins on so many levels.

Reactions: 1 person
he compared cross & Richardson's strength, a very fair comparison

anyway, good get for the Vols

Do you have any clue what Richardson's bench, squat, and power clean numbers were going into college?? There is NO comparison.

Dude benches like 400 lbs. S&C coaches won't let him go higher. His work in the weight room as been well-publicized.

Sarcasmmmm. I obviously know his numbers. The comparison of Cross' strength to Richardson's strength is beyond ridiculous.

After watching his highlight video, i love how he doesnt celebrate after every play. He hands the ball to the ref and goes back to work. I hate when the "over-celebrate" after a good play

Reactions: 1 person
Boom!!!

Wanted to ask some of your recruiting guys, does this mean that the staff thinks we are officially out of it for Mike Davis, or did Borque commit with the understanding that if Davis wants to come, he will be here as well? Guess that's worded kind of weirdly, but I hope you understand what I mean.

actually I do. Ive actually seen Mr. 407 play since his Sophmore year in HS. do you have any clue how strong Cross is...

back to Borque.

:hi: good day for the Vols

I was really hoping that we could pull Bourque. He looks to be the homerun threat at RB that we were looking for, and assuming that Meal stays in the slot (which he will need to now bc of Arnett leaving) then Bourque and Lane should prove to be a great tandem this year at the RB position. Huge get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back