'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

That's certainly a possibility. I just think the two situations are dissimilar.

In Hood you have a guy that was a scared kid who found himself in a situation where he didn't know what to do and was afraid of the assailant at the time. But Hood has gone on to lead an exemplary life in the 6 years since. He's an excellent student and will qualify with ease.

In Moody you have a guy that was already on a short leash with Georgia who screwed up through his own fault and threatened a teacher. He was already on a discipline plan at the time and he is not a likely qualifier.

Oh I definitely agree that they're completely different situations. Between the two, I would say that Hood was lower risk for negative PR down the road, and I think that was at least a small part of this decision.

Which is awesome.

Very childish response. What if that was your mom, wouldn't be that awesome anymore I wouldn't think! Thoughts can occur in different perspectives, give it a try sometime, it might be helpful.

After signing Hood (wish they would have just let him walk-on and offered a scholarship once he starts smooth sailing in his college transition), I wouldn't sign Moody, too much bad PR stuff. I trust CMR's decision with this young man, we should pass IMO.

Very childish response. What if that was your mom, wouldn't be that awesome anymore I wouldn't think! Thoughts can occur in different perspectives, give it a try sometime, it might be helpful.

After signing Hood (wish they would have just let him walk-on and offered a scholarship once he starts smooth sailing in his college transition), I wouldn't sign Moody, too much bad PR stuff. I trust CMR's decision with this young man, we should pass IMO.

this can be said for nearly any humorous situation...someone gets hit in the balls=funny, i get hit in the balls=not funny, 15 year old sleeps with his football coaches wife=funny, 15 year old sleeps with my wife=not funny

this can be said for nearly any humorous situation...someone gets hit in the balls=funny, i get hit in the balls=not funny, 15 year old sleeps with his football coaches wife=funny, 15 year old sleeps with my wife=not funny

Retard wearing a tutu practicing karate moves in the rain while singing Meatloaf's I would do anything for love....hilarious.

+1. Good Form.

Dude sab be careful CO vol might get upset by that comment. That could be a innocent young girl that shouldnt be touched ever by a man.
Honestly If I could of pulled a MILF in high school I would of done it. I think its Bs though cause I dont think the coach would be talking him up if he knew his wife was giving it up to his player. Unless the coach is into that stuff. Its georgia. Nuff said.

I could have gone several different ways with this response...all of which would have been really funny at your expense. But then voltilifall totally stole my thunder with a superbly well-played response.

Anyone have an update yet as to how things went yesterday? I believe he will jump on it if offered and with the no bs policy of the new staff it may help him mature.

Wow…this thread really got derailed. Is he on the team or is an offer going to be extended?

From the last I read it doesn't appear that he has an offer as of yet. He thinks if he passes his graduation test that he will probably get one though. So I guess it's still up in the air as to whether or not he gets an offer.

Listening to VSPN on Blog Talk Radio right now and he just talked about Moody. The guys on the show seem to think Dexter will be a Vol in the end but that it may take a while to sort out because of his academic situation.

VN Store

Back