'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

He didn't rape his Coaches wife, she gave it to him! They both should be able to join the team as walk-on's and earn their scholarships!

I am not convinced Moody will or should get an offer from UT. This kid’s problems have been recent and he is struggling academically. UGA released him so there is obviously an issue. Hood's situation is different. His incident occurred 6 years ago and as it turned out, he seems to mostly be guilty of just being there an not trying to stop it. He hasn't gotten in any trouble since then and is an honor student. Plus the victim wrote a letter to the University in his defense. I just don't have a good feeling about the Moody kid. ESPN and everyone would really crank up the headlines if we gave this kid a scholarship after UGA recently rejected him. I don't really see this kid ever being a Vol, but who knows.

A student, once a senior, only has to pass the graduation exam. There is end of year testing for 9 -11 which counts as part of their over all grade for that year.

Hubbs said that the test is going to be at the end of July. We won't know for sure if he's going to be a Vol until then...

Hubbs said that the test is going to be at the end of July. We won't know for sure if he's going to be a Vol until then...

I think that they will sign and place him though if he doesn't pass, either way, an offer is probably comming.

I think that they will sign and place him though if he doesn't pass, either way, an offer is probably comming.

If he doesn't pass, they will wash their hands. He's not a guy you sign and place with his history. Even if he does pass, I am not convinced from what I've heard that the coaches will take him.

VN Store

Back