'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

The new dude on scout seems to think that is the avenue they would go.

I would have to disagree completely with that. They might recruit him down the road, but they aren't going to take a chance on a sign and place guy that has a history of discipline issues.

You have a thread to eat your crow in already, LV. Your beloved Kevin Scott failed you once again.

Why are some of you guys against him and for Hood?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't know if anyone is necessarily against him, but I just think that we won't sign him.

Moody has had a history of issues. His circumstances are more likely to be a problem down the road than someone like Hood who has never had any issues save for one stupid mistake.

Who honestly threatens a teacher for "walking up on" him?

I don't know if anyone is necessarily against him, but I just think that we won't sign him.

Moody has had a history of issues. His circumstances are more likely to be a problem down the road than someone like Hood who has never had any issues save for one stupid mistake.

Who honestly threatens a teacher for "walking up on" him?

A dumb ass young thug wanta be. I agree, he is more likely to be a problem down the road. There is a diff in the mind of a 13 yr old and a 18 yr old.

You have a thread to eat your crow in already, LV. Your beloved Kevin Scott failed you once again.

How did he fail? Moody told Scout that he has an offer if he passes that test. I can't see the staff leading him on and lying to him like you apparently do...

As for eating Crow, that post on James thread was just a shot at you to get you to start ripping Kevin, and you didn't fail me. And Kevin does have inside info. You know it and I know it...

Last edited:
[/B]

A dumb ass young thug wanta be. I agree, he is more likely to be a problem down the road. There is a diff in the mind of a 13 yr old and a 18 yr old.

Yeah here comes the thug talk. Give it a rest. Some people mature later than others. Some are raised differently than others. It helps people when they are surrounded by people that do the right thing. It can make a young man realize the right way to do things. Everybody will not be perfect when they come in.

Yeah here comes the thug talk. Give it a rest. Some people mature later than others. Some are raised differently than others. It helps people when they are surrounded by people that do the right thing. It can make a young man realize the right way to do things. Everybody will not be perfect when they come in.

So all of that pretty much proves the point that he's the bigger character risk.

So all of that pretty much proves the point that he's the bigger character risk.

Nah. We don't know what Hood will do with all of these pretty women in knoxville running around. Both are big risks. We just have to hope for the best.

How did he fail? Moody told Scout that he has an offer if he passes that test. I can't see the staff leading him on and lying to him like you apparently do...

As for eating Crow, that post on James thread was just a shot at you to get you to start ripping Kevin, and you didn't fail me. And Kevin does have inside info. You know it and I know it...

I find it humorous that you don't address the possibility that he could be lying and not the coaches. It's not like that would be out of character for the guy.

Nothing wrong with ribbing each other a little, but it's funny that a guy with no "sources" (me) can get it right most of the time and Kevin, who you claim has "sources" can't. Go ahead and keep score. I have never heard Kevin say something that I wasn't already completely aware of.

Nah. We don't know what Hood will do with all of these pretty women in knoxville running around. Both are big risks. We just have to hope for the best.

I don't think Hood is a risk at all. Not one bit. If someone thinks he'd try that again - considering the dude that led the charge is locked up - then you're as crazy as Hood was at that moment when he decided not to stop the 17-year-old and go along with it. I'd say its a pretty safe bet Hood never had any of those thoughts or intentions of doing that to his cousin before the time - the guy with the really twisted mind is in jail.

I don't think Hood is a risk at all. Not one bit. If someone thinks he'd try that again - considering the dude that led the charge is locked up - then you're as crazy as Hood was at that moment when he decided not to stop the 17-year-old and go along with it. I'd say its a pretty safe bet Hood never had any of those thoughts or intentions of doing that to his cousin before the time - the guy with the really twisted mind is in jail.

Exactly. If he was actually predisposed to these sexual acts, he would have done it again by now. It's not like he was going to an all boys high school. People need to stop acting like coming to UT will be the first time he's interacted with a woman since the incident.

I'm sure he will bang some of them. I just hope they will have consented to said transaction.

I heard Kiffn was considering giving this guy a scholarship, any truth to that?

Well, if the shoe fits...
And if he does come here, we will see if he is man enough to get in CEO's face for "walking up on him". And I actually called him a wanna be thug... where I live there is a difference.

Not gonna happen.....this guy belongs at a school like Miami.

What does that mean? I wish we would leave these kids character alone. If he came here and became an All-American with nothing but maybe a speeding ticket or two you would sing his praise. Just let the kid come and play. If he gets in trouble address the situation and move along.

What does that mean? I wish we would leave these kids character alone. If he came here and became an All-American with nothing but maybe a speeding ticket or two you would sing his praise. Just let the kid come and play. If he gets in trouble address the situation and move along.

I get the impression that that is what has already happened.

That sounds like an simple enough solution!

Anyone heard anything about him? I kno he was gonna take a test around this time to see if he could play here or not.

VN Store

Back