'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

Thats who I thought it was. O i know who he is. The kid can ball. I saw torn if it was him or the kid that went to Miss St.

Ironically, the Vols began to show interest in Moody following his release from Georgia and had him on campus for a visit. But the latest word from Tennessee officials is that they have elected not to offer Moody a scholarship.

SEC - ESPN

I think it's a combination of things really. He's not going to qualify for one, and obviously the kid has behavior issues.

Do you think signing Hood might have been a contributing factor for Moody? Maybe the staff didn't want to take that much of a PR hit at once.

Do you think signing Hood might have been a contributing factor for Moody? Maybe the staff didn't want to take that much of a PR hit at once.

That's certainly a possibility. I just think the two situations are dissimilar.

In Hood you have a guy that was a scared kid who found himself in a situation where he didn't know what to do and was afraid of the assailant at the time. But Hood has gone on to lead an exemplary life in the 6 years since. He's an excellent student and will qualify with ease.

In Moody you have a guy that was already on a short leash with Georgia who screwed up through his own fault and threatened a teacher. He was already on a discipline plan at the time and he is not a likely qualifier.

That's certainly a possibility. I just think the two situations are dissimilar.

In Hood you have a guy that was a scared kid who found himself in a situation where he didn't know what to do and was afraid of the assailant at the time. But Hood has gone on to lead an exemplary life in the 6 years since. He's an excellent student and will qualify with ease.

In Moody you have a guy that was already on a short leash with Georgia who screwed up through his own fault and threatened a teacher. He was already on a discipline plan at the time and he is not a likely qualifier.

And banged his coaches wife.

VN Store

Back