'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

Kevin Scott, like him or not, just said he expects Moody to be offered tomorrow.

Not really a suprise, though.

Those that count toward our 09 class right? He'll come to school (if he qualifies) in June with Nuke, BB and the rest of the class?

Kevin got that info from JB at Scout and tried to pass it along at VolQuest as his own. I see what Sab is talking about now.

Um no....Kevin posted it first.

Why do you guys keep hatin on the guy? He brings us solid info for the most part. Do what I do and tune out the rest of the annoying carp.

Um no....Kevin posted it first.

Why do you guys keep hatin on the guy? He brings us solid info for the most part. Do what I do and tune out the rest of the annoying carp.

"Just spoke to Dexter Moody, Tennessee coaches will be down to see him Wednesday. Offer may be on the way to the Georgia Four Star Linebacker."
-JB 10:35 AM

"Just an update, I expect Moody to be offered tomorrow."
-Kevin Scott 3:57 PM
:good!:

I got a text from KS at 9:30 - so they made it public at different times - so what? He may have done that or they both have connections.

To be fair, Kevin told me that he didn't see the JB post, so he wasn't stealing any information.

Sorry if I've disappointed you Sab. lol

why send coaches to ga to tell him that?

I don't know. don't even know if coaches are there to see him or not. I know "someone" went down last week to "research" his background...

when were coaches going there? I agree, they would not travel to tell him that...I also understand there was different views on taking him or not... (he isn't going to qualify anyway).

"Just spoke to Dexter, visit with Tennessee coach went great. Didn't come away from today's meeting with official offer. He has to do his part first and past a graduation test.

'I feel really good about getting the offer if I take care of business, I'm confident if I pass the test I will be a VOL.'"
-JB

VN Store

Back