2016 GA PF Romello White

Not too much left in JUCO as far as PG's go, here's the JUCO's from my potential targets list...

Martavian Payne 6'2" 185lbs 15.7ppg 4.4rpg 2.8apg 43%fg 37%3pt 73%ft JUCO

Mychal Mulder 6'4" 184lbs 15.7ppg 6.4rpg 49%fg 46%3pt 80%ft JUCO

Ty Outlaw 6'5" 200lbs 21.8ppg 5rpg 50%fg 44%3pt 75%ft JUCO

Novian Cherry SF 6'5" 215lbs 21.9ppg 6.3rpg 2apg 39%fg 22%3pt 78%ft JUCO

Deshawn Freeman 6'7" 200lbs 18.7ppg 9.3rpg 55%fg 32%3pt 65%ft JUCO

Ray Kasongo 6'9" 235lbs 6ppg 4.9rpg JUCO

Personally, Mulder & Outlaw are my favorites, high level scorers who shoot the ball very well from outside and are built well, would be very pleased to see either of them added to this roster.

I've seen Mulder play online. He can play. Dude can nearly put his whole head over the rim when he jumps.

We really need to find a way to get Punter off the bench and not starting. Mulder could probably help in that regard, along with a Grad PG transfer.

Last edited:
I've seen Mulder play online. He can play. Dude can nearly put his whole head over the rim when he jumps.

We really need to find a way to get Punter off the bench and not starting. Mulder could probably help in that regard, along with a Grad PG transfer.

I like the news of taking 4 more...

I think right now one of Ennis/Collins is about a guarantee, I think Izundu is very likely as well. I'm thinking one of Eubanks/Davis are having a spot saved for them, and staff is looking at JUCO or Grad transfer post help.

I like the news of taking 4 more...

I think right now one of Ennis/Collins is about a guarantee, I think Izundu is very likely as well. I'm thinking one of Eubanks/Davis are having a spot saved for them, and staff is looking at JUCO or Grad transfer post help.

Could you imagine the momentum Barnes could generate if we landed Ennis, Izundu, and Eubanks? That in itself is a heck of a haul considering the circumstances, not to mention adding another Grad transfer. Even better, this is the first time all of us on here are happy with where we are headed. It's nice seeing all of us happy and excited for what's to come. It feels, dare I say, like the early Pearl days. I'm ready to fill TBA...

If we had:

PG: Ennis/Bonds in a very, very limited role
SG: Hubbs/Punter
SF: Moore/Baulkman
PF: McGhee/Izundu or Reese
C: Grad Transfer/Willie

That's not to bad, and that's not even counting some of the freshman coming in.

Last edited:
I think it's not a fact of White liking Tyndall more than CRB but more of a wait and see and become familiar with CRB. Also rumors have it CRB isn't super interested in White. Don't know if true or not

Could you imagine the momentum Barnes could generate if we landed Ennis, Izundu, and Eubanks? That in itself is a heck of a haul considering the circumstances, not to mention adding another Grad transfer. Even better, this is the first time all of us on here are happy with where we are headed. It's nice seeing all of us happy and excited for what's to come. It feels, dare I say, like the early Pearl days. I'm ready to fill TBA...

If we had:

PG: Ennis/Bonds in a very, very limited role
SG: Hubbs/Punter
SF: Moore/Baulkman
PF: McGhee/Izundu or Reese
C: Grad Transfer/Willie

That's not to bad, and that's not even counting some of the freshman coming in.

I love the fact 99% of people are behind the coach again, makes things much more enjoyable.

If we added Ennis, Eubanks, Izundu and graduate big man...

Ennis/Punter
Punter/Mostella
Hubbs
Moore/McGhee/Willie
Graduate/Izundu

Bench of: Reese, Phillips, Schofield, Baulkman and Bonds(1 of those guys I know would have to be gone)

No you were trying to be a smart a$$, like most little boys your age. Your play on words may impress others but not me. :no:

You seem to be a bit over defensive and take any little thing said about your boy in a negative manner. McGhee proved to be a solid role player last year, he was missed, he would go along great with Izundu and White, I don't see the issue with that statement. Sorry to offend you.

Reactions: 5 people
You seem to be a bit over defensive and take any little thing said about your boy in a negative manner. McGhee proved to be a solid role player last year, he was missed, he would go along great with Izundu and White, I don't see the issue with that statement. Sorry to offend you.
Exactly. There is no issue with what you've said. She took it way out of context.

Reactions: 7 people
You seem to be a bit over defensive and take any little thing said about your boy in a negative manner. McGhee proved to be a solid role player last year, he was missed, he would go along great with Izundu and White, I don't see the issue with that statement. Sorry to offend you

I accept your apology. I'm sorry if I offended you as well. But you need to understand, I am not offended by your criticism. I actually think you like Jabari but purposely use your comments to try to get back at me for that little hostile exchange we had a while back. I guess it's your way to retaliate.

Whatever the problem, let's bury the hatchet and agree to disagree without bring rude and distasteful. We are supposedly on the same team. Right? I'm a Vol Fan and I love VolNation. I have possibly 4 more years here. While I know there will be some bad times I still want my experience on the Rocky Top to be as pleasant as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
We did miss Jabari, but Jabari needs to get his fouls under control. He had way to many fouls when he was playing last season and it put us in a bind in some early games. Still for that team, he had great upside. I hope that Barnes will be able to recruit better prospects in the coming years though.

Reactions: 1 person
We did miss Jabari, but Jabari needs to get his fouls under control. He had way to many fouls when he was playing last season and it put us in a bind in some early games. Still for that team, he had great upside. I hope that Barnes will be able to recruit better prospects in the coming years though.

As coach and many others have said, Jabari often guarded players three inches+ taller and 40 pounds heavier than him, so he struggled to avoid fouls. However, the much needed weight will help him control the fouls. I'm sure coach will recruit higher ranked players. We aren't concerned about it. Jabari has 4 years and great work ethics. His game will be much improved. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
As coach and many others have said, Jabari often guarded players three inches+ and 40 pounds bigger than him, so he struggled to avoid fouls. However, the much needed weight will help him control the fouls. I'm sure coach will recruit higher ranked players. We aren't concerned about it. Jabari has 4 years and great work ethics. His game will be much improved. :thumbsup:

Some weight and experience will all aid in his progress. We missed him a lot after his injury.

As coach and many others have said, Jabari often guarded players three inches+ and 40 pounds bigger than him, so he struggled to avoid fouls. However, the much needed weight will help him control the fouls. I'm sure coach will recruit higher ranked players. We aren't concerned about it. Jabari has 4 years and great work ethics. His game will be much improved. :thumbsup:

Idc if CRB brings in all 5 stars I still want a player like Jabari on the team. Someone that hustles every play and does whatever the team needs to be done.

Reactions: 4 people
Idc if CRB brings in all 5 stars I still want a player like Jabari on the team. Someone that hustles every play and does whatever the team needs to be done.

Thanks Stoked! As we know, sometimes those 5* amount to nothing. Somebody's got to do the dirty work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I guess watching Carmichael foul everyone made me miss this part. I can't recall Jabari being a foul machine. oh well when you play hard in the paint it happens

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back