2016 GA PF Romello White

Oh I know who the third was, Stallings. I had him getting fired in my mind but he did good to get out, reset clock and get a 6 year deal.

I was racking my brain, think Vandy would've kept Stallings another year so I didn't count him, he was definitely smart to take the Pitt job though.

I was racking my brain, think Vandy would've kept Stallings another year so I didn't count him, he was definitely smart to take the Pitt job though.

I agree, especially with his son playing catcher in the Pittsburgh organization. He could be called up to the Pirates the next couple of years.

I agree, especially with his son playing catcher in the Pittsburgh organization. He could be called up to the Pirates the next couple of years.

I highly doubt that he will be called up to the majors with the Pirates. We are in good shape behind the dish for the next few years.

GT will learn very soon that the Pastner hire was not a good decision. It was a great move for Pastner getting out of Memphis and extending his coaching career, poor decision from Tech on hiring him.

I read a little blurb that said he has requested no contact. This is speculated because he likely already knows his destination and its likely back in the southeast. He would be for sure a take if Pons left, but would you drop anyone else on the roster for him both for short term and long term?

I read a little blurb that said he has requested no contact. This is speculated because he likely already knows his destination and its likely back in the southeast. He would be for sure a take if Pons left, but would you drop anyone else on the roster for him both for short term and long term?

No

Just put somebody on redshirt status for a year and then they can sell limited edition, autographed pictures to a couple of boosters a year later.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back