Butch says no grey uniforms for Florida, undecided if we'll wear them at all in 2014

We are 2-0 this season with the Orange/White,,, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

We've also lost the last 4 home games to UF wearing orange/white.

We were undefeated in all orange last year.

See how this can all be spun?

Personally, I want orange jerseys and white pants when the gators come to visit.

Maybe pants with no stripes.
Deongrantuf98.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I like the grey unis, but I wouldn't mind us wearing orange for every home game. When we start winning big games, I don't want the country to question it was Tennessee and that we are back. Orange jerseys are the best.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the grey unis, but I wouldn't mind us wearing orange for every home game. When we start winning big games, I don't want the country to question it was Tennessee and that we are back. Orange jerseys are the best.

Like they'll magically forget because we wear grey?

One of the school's official colors?

K.

Reactions: 2 people
if you can't have black in the uni's then you damn well can't have gray. I mean come on , I hate the white uni's without the accent lines and the basketball ones are worse .

There are no appropriate words in the contemporary English lexicon, and in fact, one might have to consult the multitudes of ancient Greek and Latin texts to find a means of appropriately describing the enormity of the eff I do not give about the color of the uniforms.

Reactions: 3 people
Bet anything the Grays will be worn during VANDY as we give them a well deserved beatdown and put them back in their place.

If they breakout those hideous check board grey jerseys, I think I will puke.

VN Store

Back