Butch says no grey uniforms for Florida, undecided if we'll wear them at all in 2014

In this thread it probably comes from me (as response to people who keep bringing same response to my posts that having few traces of orange on alternate uniforms is all that is needed). I maintain that we can't keep calling ourselves 'Big Orange' if we don't have predominantly orange on the uniforms - just seems very logical to me (and I love the color and tradition it represents).

What about when they wear white? Do you temporarily change what you call them or table "Big Orange" for the week?

Reactions: 1 person
My take on the unis...what was Oregon before the dayglo uni? They got a lot of attention and kept it going. there were a ton of recruits who made statements about their unis. So there is a place for the alternate uni.. Let's stop the discussion about changing the norm because it won't happen and shouldn't. Personally I think Mizzou was way cooler with the "M" on the helmet and in the center of the field. Now there logo seems division 2

Oregon actually starting getting good in the mid 90s to the early 2000s, before they went crazy with the uniforms.

VN Store

Back