Butch says no grey uniforms for Florida, undecided if we'll wear them at all in 2014

As CBJ has to deal more and more with an obsessed and often deranged fan base and media, he will become more of a d---. Sounds like he is sick of talking about uniforms.

Butch is diplomatic to the core. What evidence have you seen that he "will become more of a d---"?

Reactions: 2 people
Not 2014. What about Jan 1, 2015?

If we're good enough for a New Years bowl game, I don't care what we wear.

All orange unis and we do an orange out in the stadium.

I vote for all orange against florida. As much as I understand the need for an alternative uniform esp with recruiting It scares me that at some point we are going to see a helmet change to match these youthful uniforms. I hope they never go away from the classic white helmet with the orange power T.

I vote for all orange against florida. As much as I understand the need for an alternative uniform esp with recruiting It scares me that at some point we are going to see a helmet change to match these youthful uniforms. I hope they never go away from the classic white helmet with the orange power T.

I would like to see a Orange helmet with a White power T to go with the orange pants/ white jerseys. That would be sharp, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
That's what you guys always wear at home against us.

Right, and you guys will be wearing your standard uniforms as well.

8995464-large.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Smokescreen. Only saying that to surprise everyone with black jerseys on gameday. All these shenanigans are for show.

I was scrolling through the first page thinking "I can't believe I haven't seen anyone call out the smoke screen yet". Although I do think a smoke screen maybe true, be more exciting to see and be surprised as they take the field.

sounds good,but the fans will put enough pressure on him to be just like Oregon,or after Nike takes over next year,they will want to sell different jerseys and it will happen again

We are Tennessee. We are Orange and White. We lose every time we wear gray. Recruits may have had some initial excitement about them, but the new has worn off and they should be deep sixed.
We've lost more than our fare share wearing orange and white too....people need to stop blaming the color of the uniform. Those uniforms don't have crap to do with effort, athletic ability, and execution of a game plan.

Reactions: 4 people
I wonder if there are design disputes between the university and Adidas. DP mentioned something of that sort, maybe non related when Hound dogs first posted the checkerboard uni rumor on here.

UT has lost many games the last few years.

I guess by that dumb logic they should find all new colors.

Yep, great idea. Just scrap all of em and see if Adidas will do us one last solid and put together some nude-colored unis for the boys.

Of course, we were 0-2 in the grays and 5-5 in the others.... never mind, like you said, just dumb logic.

Damn adidas sucks. Gear, colors, ankle sprain causing cleats due to weight balance and what part of the shoe absorbs the pressure. All of it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back