Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

Just what do you want rid of? The fair trade deals he made with foreign countries? The tariff he placed on imports from China? The increase in jobs for American works? Do you want rid of the lower gasoline prices? I will sit back and wait for your reply! SMDH
Looking forward to Biden actually making the country great again. Hop on board, gonna be a fun ride!

When in the hell has either side lost with dignity? Go back and look at how Democrats responded to losing in 2000, 2004, and 2016.
Hillary, Obamacare, blah, blah, blah.
Hop on board the Biden/Harris train. Gonna be a fun ride!!

My information comes from the contents of the USMCA.

Some people benefit from central planning no matter how bad the deal is. It doesn't make the deal good for America.
The businesses in my part of the country are expanding. They are aggressively competing for employees and this is driving up the pay scale. This trickles down to everything in my city.
I am not really sure your argument would hold water here. So, there is that to think about. I just hope things are still the same four years from now. But, I am not expecting it. Joe says China is our friend. lol

My hope is that he makes it all 4 years and never has all three branches so he gets nothing in his agenda passes.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Looking forward to Biden actually making the country great again. Hop on board, gonna be a fun ride!
You didn't answer my question. Is it because you have no idea what Joe's plan is for the country. But, yet you voted for him. I will not be getting on that train.

You didn't answer my question. Is it because you have no idea what Joe's plan is for the country. But, yet you voted for him. I will not be getting on that train.
As for your question, go to Biden’s website for yourself and see his detailed plan. Then go to trumps and compare.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
I can’t wait to watch him decline quickly right in front of our eyes. It will be glorious seeing him drool and forget his name when speaking with a world leader.

I can’t wait to watch him decline quickly right in front of our eyes. It will be glorious seeing him drool and forget his name when speaking with a world leader.
Can tell a lot about a mans character when things don’t go their way in life.

Reactions: ohhbother

VN Store

Back