Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

I will approach this the same way democrats approached Trump.

Joe Biden needs to:

1. Stop China flu on day 1. Anything less than that is total failure.
2. Shut the economy down for at least a month to stop the china flu. Anything less than that is total failure.
3. Raise taxes on all Americans. Anything less than that is total failure.
4. Stop climate change. Anything less than that is total failure.
5. Stop racism. Anything less than that is total failure.
6. Stop usage of fossil fuels. Anything less than that is total failure.

We will not “heal” We will continue to be divided. 70 million or so of us voted for Trump. We want low taxes, no wars and pro American policies. You all want the exact opposite of those things. I will refuse to unify with you people
IT'S TRUE!!!

download (2).jpeg

Time to start the healing of our nation and rid ourselves of trumpism.
Start healing? Lol. Shouldn't there be calls to resist at all costs like the Democrats did in 2016? Shouldn't our elected reps be telling supporters to confront the Biden administration in public and make sure they aren't welcome at all costs? You're so full of sh!t and your hypocrisy, which is on full display, is one small part of why your lives are hot garbage.

Listen to scientists and infectious disease doctors as we respond to the pandemic.

Restore America’s standing on the world stage.

Appoint qualified people to the Cabinet.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
You didn’t answer! Why would Trump overlook this! It’s an automatic win if you use it!
He took the high ground. The real question though is why did you and all other Biden voters overlook this? Was your intense hatred for Trump and being sore losers so strong that you were able to ignore a child predators history and vote for them?

He took the high ground. The real question though is why did you and all other Biden voters overlook this? Was your intense hatred for Trump and being sore losers so strong that you were able to ignore a child predators history and vote for them?
I will give you some credit. Not many pick pedophilia as a hill to die on, but you have taken the mantle valiantly. Bidens no more a pedophile than the ones who constantly watch gifs and look at pictures of young girls.

God it feels good to say that!

A return to normalcy. A return to decency. Getting the country healed. Those are my top three hopes. Then let's grab us some guns.

PS. I'm just kidding about the guns.
Wait I thought Biden was a moderate and Kamala laughed when called a progressive

I will give you some credit. Not many pick pedophilia as a hill to die on, but you have taken the mantle valiantly. Bidens no more a pedophile than the ones who constantly watch gifs and look at pictures of young girls.
So you'd be fine if your child came back from a public swimming pool and told you he/she was feeling up the life guards legs under the water? Typical.

Start healing? Lol. Shouldn't there be calls to resist at all costs like the Democrats did in 2016? Shouldn't our elected reps be telling supporters to confront the Biden administration in public and make sure they aren't welcome at all costs? You're so full of sh!t and your hypocrisy, which is on full display, is one small part of why your lives are hot garbage.
Haha. You mad bro??

VN Store

Back