Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

We will not “heal” We will continue to be divided. 70 million or so of us voted for Trump. We want low taxes, no wars and pro American policies. You all want the exact opposite of those things. I will refuse to unify with you people

Does it really feel good to say President Biden?

Trump is garbage but we should probably still set our standards higher than somebody like joe biden.
The standards for president have been abysmally low in the 21st century with the sycophancy increasing for these cretins who seek power.

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Mencken

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
The standards for president have been abysmally low in the 21st century with the sycophancy increasing for these cretins who seek power.

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Mencken

This is what happens when democracy grows long in the tooth. There is no chance of it getting any better either.

Reactions: midnight orange
My sincerest hope is he doesn’t tank the bond market and cause the 12 year corporate bond benchmark to rise since thats what determines the amount of my lump sum payout. So when he destroys the economy and companies are paying people to retire early that my payout will be maximized.

No, I’m not joking.

VN Store

Back