Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

How nervous of a Lol was that? Realizing that you've spent the last few posts trying to normalize pedophilia? Yeah, thats gotta be weird.

You’re the one who said they were okay with their kid going to a pool and getting felt up. I don’t associate with pedophiles

God it feels good to say that!

A return to normalcy. A return to decency. Getting the country healed. Those are my top three hopes. Then let's grab us some guns.

PS. I'm just kidding about the guns.
I have the same top 3 as do you.

Reactions: ohhbother
You’re the one who said they were okay with their kid going to a pool and getting felt up. I don’t associate with pedophiles
Oh wow, you are really trying to spin this one hard to save face! I postulated from your denial of Biden being a pedo that you obviously would have no problem putting your own child in the same scenarios where Biden has admitted to touching kids and your response is to say I said I'd be ok with that? Wow. You might need to spend some time reflecting on your life choices and who you actually voted for.

Oh wow, you are really trying to spin this one hard to save face! I postulated from your denial of Biden being a pedo that you obviously would have no problem putting your own child in the same scenarios where Biden has admitted to touching kids and your response is to say I said I'd be ok with that? Wow. You might need to spend some time reflecting on your life choices and who you actually voted for.
Nah bro it’s cool. You’re a pedophile. My sources on that are as good as yours on Biden. Own it bro.

Nah bro it’s cool. You’re a pedophile. My sources on that are as good as yours on Biden. Own it bro.
Whoa whoa. Careful with the projecting and slander there hoss. I can provide evidence of Biden, you're accusation is rather reckless. Like I said, you probably need to step away and reflect.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Whoa whoa. Careful with the projecting and slander there hoss. I can provide evidence of Biden, you're accusation is rather reckless. Like I said, you probably need to step away and reflect.

What’s wrong dude? Words hurt yeah? It’s really easy to be a badass behind a keyboard but a little different when it’s personal?

Reactions: ohhbother
What’s wrong dude? Words hurt yeah? It’s really easy to be a badass behind a keyboard but a little different when it’s personal?
Lol. You outed yourself. Good job. Words don't hurt, just worried about your future. Lets see some evidence on your accusation.
9E718BE4-4C10-494C-9B65-0A3D7DAC91CA.jpeg

Reactions: lukeneyland
Time to start the healing of our nation and rid ourselves of trumpism.
Just what do you want rid of? The fair trade deals he made with foreign countries? The tariff he placed on imports from China? The increase in jobs for American works? Do you want rid of the lower gasoline prices? I will sit back and wait for your reply! SMDH

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
We will not “heal” We will continue to be divided. 70 million or so of us voted for Trump. We want low taxes, no wars and pro American policies. You all want the exact opposite of those things. I will refuse to unify with you people

You voted for the wrong person then

Reactions: midnight orange
Just what do you want rid of? The fair trade deals he made with foreign countries? The tariff he placed on imports from China? The increase in jobs for American works? Do you want rid of the lower gasoline prices? I will sit back and wait for your reply! SMDH

Fair? All he did was make NAFTA slightly shittier with Marxist wage controls and slapped new branding on it. A true BS artist

Fair? All he did was make NAFTA slightly shittier with Marxist wage controls and slapped new branding on it. A true BS artist
I am not sure where you get your info from. Let me give you some facts. Due to the change in trade agreements with foreign countries my place of work is covered up with business.
The company I work for HAD production plants in Mexico, China, and India. They closed those plants and brought the business back to our 2 US plants because of the change in trade and tariffs placed on imports. We have had 2 pay increases in the last 4 years and are currently way understaffed. Four years ago we were running at half the staff and working 3 days a week.
You need to take your miss informed crap to someone that doesn't know better. I don't know what you do for a living. Maybe you live off of Government aid. But, if you work for a living and can't tell the American worker is better off now than 4 years ago you must be in politics or a lawyer.

Reactions: FallBranchChick
I am not sure where you get your info from. Let me give you some facts. Due to the change in trade agreements with foreign countries my place of work is covered up with business.
The company I work for HAD production plants in Mexico, China, and India. They closed those plants and brought the business back to our 2 US plants because of the change in trade and tariffs placed on imports. We have had 2 pay increases in the last 4 years and are currently way understaffed. Four years ago we were running at half the staff and working 3 days a week.
You need to take your miss informed crap to someone that doesn't know better. I don't know what you do for a living. Maybe you live off of Government aid. But, if you work for a living and can't tell the American worker is better off now than 4 years ago you must be in politics or a lawyer.

My information comes from the contents of the USMCA.

Some people benefit from central planning no matter how bad the deal is. It doesn't make the deal good for America.

VN Store

Back