Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

There's a lot of triage that will need to be done with the mess Trump left. So many smart people have left government.

Trump wasn't a unifer. Neither is Joe. Kamala isn't even close to that description.

Hope he can get the economy back on its feet and keep the market rolling. That is going to require avoiding shutdowns.

😂😂 healing our nation? Dems are saying things like “we need to make a database of Trump supporters, donors, admin and punish them/make employment difficult.” You think that will heal the nation? You guys are blind.
Have you heard Biden say such a thing? A gross over-generalization on your part.

Reactions: NashVol11
I hope he doesn't ramp up federal COVID-19 overreach, killing the economy. Also, I hope he doesn't step down within the next 4 years because I don't want Kamala Harris becoming President due to her radical views.

An uneventful four years, due in part to Republicans maintaining an advantage in the U.S. Senate, that leads to the election of an especially-ruthless Cotton in 2024.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
An uneventful four years, due in part to Republicans maintaining an advantage in the U.S. Senate, that leads to the election of an especially-ruthless Cotton in 2024.
Tom Cotton will never, under any circumstances, be elected President of the United States.

I think the "heal", "decency" are pipe dreams. Obama told us the same and he divided the country further. Dem supporters still calling Trump voters terrible people - hardly a unity message.

"Normalcy" is a nightmare given the inherent corruption in our system of special interests.

My hopes are that he doesn't try to implement the policies the extreme part of his party drove him to endorse. At least for the first 2 years it appears Congress will be an obstacle to doing so. The Courts will be the backstop.

I do hope he makes it through his term then let's see what 2024 brings. He's is miles more preferable than Harris.

I think the "heal", "decency" are pipe dreams. Obama told us the same and he divided the country further. Dem supporters still calling Trump voters terrible people - hardly a unity message.

"Normalcy" is a nightmare given the inherent corruption in our system of special interests.

My hopes are that he doesn't try to implement the policies the extreme part of his party drove him to endorse. At least for the first 2 years it appears Congress will be an obstacle to doing so. The Courts will be the backstop.

I do hope he makes it through his term then let's see what 2024 brings. He's is miles more preferable than Harris.
The Dems trying to shove Harris down the country’s throat would be the last straw for many. The shining example of legislative excellence in her home state coupled with her impeccable record as a prosecutor and “career opportunist” turned people off as a whole in the primaries. A bait and switch to her ass could be the final straw.

Reactions: FallBranchChick

VN Store

Back