Would you like to play Wake Forest

Very much so.

They are 91st in scoring D.

They are 3rd in scoring O…..Tennessee is 9th.

They are 60th in rushing O…….I think that is in Tennessee’s favor on D.

Tennessee’s scoring D is better, Tennessee’s rushing O is better…….their scoring O is better………..on stats………I’d like to see.

I think this would be a great matchup for Tennessee.
We are 9th against SEC defense they are 3rd against air!

Their Offense is too explosive like ours, but their defense is better and deeper. For optics and recruiting, we need a bowl win. I’d rather flex our strengths in a year or two and for now just take an easier, more impressive looking win against a crappy Big 10 team

Their Offense is too explosive like ours, but their defense is better and deeper. For optics and recruiting, we need a bowl win. I’d rather flex our strengths in a year or two and for now just take an easier, more impressive looking win against a crappy Big 10 team
I’m not sure Their Defense is better than ours. It’s really bad. They gave up 56 to Army. 48 to a Clemson team that is not good offensively, 58 to UNC and 42 to NC State. I think we could roll up a very big # on them.

Pass. We are 7-5. I expect to be the underdog rather than a 20+ point favorite. Give us a real game vs a real program, not some clown college.

I’m not sure Their Defense is better than ours. It’s really bad. They gave up 56 to Army. 48 to a Clemson team that is not good offensively, 58 to UNC and 42 to NC State. I think we could roll up a very big # on them.
I see your point, but I’m more concerned about our lack of depth

And I really want to crush a Big 10 team 😂

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Just as many "crappy" teams in the SEC as there is the Big 10....

At the end of the game

UT Time of Possession 9:42
WF Time of Possession 24:18

The other 26 minutes of the game was special teams play.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Absolutely NO.
Not with our defense.
We had trouble getting Vandy off the field.

Backgammon. Waffle House on exit 17. Bring your A-game. * Loser pays for the hash browns.

* Warning: I take mine scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, chopped and topped. Stakes are high, my friend.

Wow! You drive a hard bargain. I'm not sure my pockets are that deep.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Sure, because they're a good team and this season is a success even if they beat us.

I do not blame Dave Clawson in any way for anything that went wrong in 2008. Fulmer hired him, Fulmer knew--or should have known--that UT's then-current personnel didn't fit Clawson's scheme, but hired him anyway and had him implement it. The buck stopped with Fulmer. Clawson is an outstanding coach, as he has proven at Richmond, Bowling Green, and now Wake Forest. I know a four-star recruit who went to Wake because of his offense.

So if we play the Demon Deacons, so be it and let's see which team has the best offensive mastermind. First team to 60 wins.

VN Store

Back