WNML

He quit. Nobody has any guts or try anymore. "Oh damn I'm 3rd string. I'll just enter the transfer portal instead of working my ass off and beating the other 2 out."

Hey, they popped the cork off with this transfer portal thing, and the genie is out of the bottle. If they don't get playing time, off they go. If they get in a tiff with their girlfriend, off they go. If they don't like their dorm room, off they go. Does that sound dumb? YEAH! But is it gonna get worse? Probably. It's gonna get alot like pro wrestling, from hero to heel to hero again. The only difference will be they won't be wearing masks sometimes. Then again, maybe that will be allowed.

I'm so done with them it's not funny. Every show has torn down HB for hitting the TP. Ainge is the biggest disappointment of all because he sang praises after the spring game and then tears the kid down. Talks about arm strength, calls him dumb and can't run this offense. Ainge isn't the expert he thinks he is and Eric Cain couldn't evaluate a QB if he even tried. Ainge himself said HB had the best spring and was high on him but he does a 180 and basically calls him trash? Funny how his arm strength was fine in spring and now he doesn't have any? I love hooker as our starting QB, love him but would take HB over Milton any day even if he can't run.

While Ainge was a great QB at UT, how dare him say a sophomore isn't fit to run an offense when he played as a freshman and made freshman mistakes but HB never knocked himself out by running into a goal post vs LSU or lost a SEC Championship game with a stupid INT,. I'm just sick of how WNML is attacking this kid. SICK. Flame away and I'll listen to TB from now on. Done with the animal and Ainge.

Eric Ainge made some of dumbest and most ridiculous mistakes of any Vol QB in recent
memory

Reactions: patrick
John Wilkerson is the best. Unfortunately they pair him with Jimmy. Not a Hyams fan. Or a Heather fan. Or a Tyler or Will fan. But other than that, I guess I'm mostly okay with everyone else. So, you know, it's only like half of their on-air talent I'm not a fan of....
Wilkerson is the best that Knoxville has both in knowledge, skill and personality and he has to hold up the rest of that trash. Inept LSU fan Hyams, Tyler I got my job bc of my grandma, and heather I got my job bc I slept my way up are all awful.

After listening tonAing’s show today, I was very disappointed in his discussion about Bailey. he belittled him at every opportunity and, as you mentioned, that he was not very smart, could not read defenses, could not learn run etc. He usually doesn’t insult players on the air and I wondered if he is having some problems. I have been a big fan of Eric, but was disappointed with what I heard from him today.

Ainge has never been recognized as someone with Class

I

I agree hitting the transfer portal mid season isn't cool, but if I were him and had possible millions of dollars at stake I'd probably do what I thought was best and not look at it thru a team perspective. I also believe he was never given a fair shot here. Heupel probably guaranteed Milton the job to get him to transfer here. And he got hooker also so he is gonna lean toward them
“Millions of Dollars at stake”? Also, pretty sure coach JH isn’t promising playing time to anyone. That’s not how this works even though it’s easy to speculate (just didn’t happen that way)
Milton showed out during fall camp, but once game day got here, it was obvious Hooker was the better QB (and that’s why the change was made).

Hey, they popped the cork off with this transfer portal thing, and the genie is out of the bottle. If they don't get playing time, off they go. If they get in a tiff with their girlfriend, off they go. If they don't like their dorm room, off they go. Does that sound dumb? YEAH! But is it gonna get worse? Probably. It's gonna get alot like pro wrestling, from hero to heel to hero again. The only difference will be they won't be wearing masks sometimes. Then again, maybe that will be allowed.

Sweet Lord, it feels like a hyperbolic chamber in here.

Why anyone would invest a single minute listening to the completely irrelevant shows and host on any local sports radio station is beyond me. Have you met any of those losers? 99.9% of them would fall down kicking and screaming if they ever had to take a snap.

Well, with the way refs make stupid calls in this conference, it just as well be scripted fakery.

The font of stupidity is never ending and effervescent. So much so that it inevitably drowns brilliant planning.

Unless it is for the NFL, if you leave the Vols, then you cease to exist to me. I couldn't care less where this kid goes to. If he plays or if he gets benched - it doesn't matter one bit to me. Ainge talking trash about him is the same as him talking trash about an Alabama player to me.
He quit on my team and therefore I will not waste effort defending him.

I quit listening to most of their shows a long time ago. I can still stomach Ivens and West on most days but after that, my station goes to fan run.
The sports animal guys take themselves way too serious and that’s why I like fox sports knox, because they make me laugh, especially Russ and Bear on the drive.
GBO!!
Russ and Bear are the best in Knoxville! 3 and out is possibly the worst show in Knoxville not on WNML

Reactions: bigdaddy
The thing about the media is, if you don't like what you are seeing or hearing, you can always change the channel or turn it off. You'd be surprised at how much happier you will be.
Fox sucks. CNN sucks. Turned the knob to the left until it clicked. Ended that ********.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
The font of stupidity is never ending and effervescent. So much so that it inevitably drowns brilliant planning.

Well, if that brilliant planning is being done by you? It ought to be good for laughs.

Weren’t we all crying when To’o To’o ‘lead us on’ by not going to the portal fast enough? Now we’re crying that a player left too fast? I wish these kids would understand their sole purpose here is to please us fans.

Well that escalated quickly into ad hominem territory.

Let me know if you develop a coherent argument in favor of conspiracy theories.
I always hated when mom would add hominy to her recipes. I’m with you bud, I don’t like that stuff either!
GBO!!

1st clue: HB couldn't beat out a terrible JG last year. I mean...c'mon.

Good luck to him. He's moving on and that's okay.

Why anyone would invest a single minute listening to the completely irrelevant shows and host on any local sports radio station is beyond me. Have you met any of those losers? 99.9% of them would fall down kicking and screaming if they ever had to take a snap.
So they are just like the posters on a chat board?

I quit listening to most of their shows a long time ago. I can still stomach Ivens and West on most days but after that, my station goes to fan run.
The sports animal guys take themselves way too serious and that’s why I like fox sports knox, because they make me laugh, especially Russ and Bear on the drive.
GBO!!

OK, I am about to be out in the car. What frequency is Fox Sports Knox? Hopefully they do have a spot on the FM band. I cannot put up with the AM static.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
OK, I am about to be out in the car. What frequency is Fox Sports Knox? Hopefully they do have a spot on the FM band. I cannot put up with the AM static.
1340 AM. When I get in a bad reception area, I google fan run radio and listen on my phone. If nothing else, tune in to the drive at 3:00 this afternoon. Those guys give you a good time and will make you laugh, if nothing else.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back