Will this finally settle the Manning - Brady debate?

You have one game, and only one game to play, and your life hangs in the balance. You have one week to prepare. Who will your QB be? I would take Peyton.........as an offensive consultant, to sit in the film room with my QB choice.........Tom Brady. Peyton to break it all down, and Brady to execute the offense.

Again, I wouldn’t choose Brady as the qb to execute on ANY team, just the pats.

You have one game, and only one game to play, and your life hangs in the balance. You have one week to prepare. Who will your QB be? I would take Peyton.........as an offensive consultant, to sit in the film room with my QB choice.........Tom Brady. Peyton to break it all down, and Brady to execute the offense.

Would probably chose Aaron Rogers to execute on any team as he has the best skillset: mobile, strong and accurate arm, athletic.

Brady settled it already...a few Super Bowls ago.
Brady has played for the same coach his entire career. Manning played for lord knows how many. HUGE difference. Manning on Belichecks team would have had at least 5 or 6. Another part most don't talk about is Brady has lost 3 SB's also! Manning changed the game and offense. Brady is a beneficiary of those changes.

Let me draft 1 or the other and I take Manning 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Brady has played for the same coach his entire career. Manning played for lord knows how many. HUGE difference. Manning on Belichecks team would have had at least 5 or 6. Another part most don't talk about is Brady has lost 3 SB's also! Manning changed the game and offense. Brady is a beneficiary of those changes.

Let me draft 1 or the other and I take Manning 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.
Gotcha. We’ve done this. Thank for signing up a month later. 😴

VN Store

Back