Will JG be back next year?

Here we go again. Digging up the dead horse, beating it, then burying it again

Shouldnt be much to bury left..........we've beaten this horse down so much it should pretty much resemble one of those opossums or raccoons thats been run over 9 million times on the interstate to the point its pretty much ground into the pavement.

Would he be eligible for a graduate transfer? I am wishing him well this season, but I don’t see him wanting to spend his final college season as a backup to a probable HB starter.
HB has not thrown a single pass in a college football game. Do realize how many "sure thing" high school QB's don't come close to living up to expectations in college? HB may not even be our third best option at QB. One thing is for sure, the high expectations that many are putting on him are not good.

HB has not thrown a single pass in a college football game. Do realize how many "sure thing" high school QB's don't come close to living up to expectations in college? HB may not even be our third best option at QB. One thing is for sure, the high expectations that many are putting on him are not good.
I see your point. And i am forced to agree with you. Maybe too many of we Tennessee fans got spoiled by Peyton, a quarterback that not only met expectations but blew them out of the water. We still await Peyton 2.0 I guess

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I see your point. And i am forced to agree with you. Maybe too many of we Tennessee fans got spoiled by Peyton, a quarterback that not only met expectations but blew them out of the water. We still await Peyton 2.0 I guess
I'd be happy with another Casey Clausen, Bray, or Dobbs personally. A QB like one of them would be dynamite with the coaching and talent we have/are bringing in.

VN Store

Back