Will JG be back next year?

A couple of weeks ago I posted it seems like JG has been here 8 years and with the current Covid situation there will probably be some rule change to allow more years...It was tongue and cheek when I posted it, but darn if it just might happen.

If JG runs through the T for his last time toting his kids in both arms...I will not be shocked in the least.;)

He won’t win the Heisman Or any other notable award but will get perfect attendance award

Yes. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that.........
So I take it you think he’ll come back?

Reactions: VolInNW
I'm rooting for this mid year this year. Especially if the season doesn't count, love for HB to get quality game time against SEC competition. Make him that much more valuable and prepared for his "freshman" season.

Hb or Maurer either one should be starting. Got to be getting one of them lots of practice and game experience.

Imagine what HB or mauer would be like with just 2 yrs. JG has hit his ceiling.
You’re wasting your thoughts if they include Maurer at all. It’s as if he did nothing for the team last year and suddenly has no chance vs HB, JG or Shrout. I think A LOT of people are in for a huge surprise very soon.

If there is a higher being, I pray he leaves the University of Tennessee better than when he came there. With that being said he shouldn't come back even if he had eligibility left. My gosh we need something other than him!!
If this year does not count towards eligibility will JG be back next year?

JG gets the first half against SC. 2nd half should be a different QB.

I expect JG will have us with a big lead so HB can play some serious mop up duty during this free year of eligibility. The 2nd half of every game sounds great to me.

You’re wasting your thoughts if they include Maurer at all. It’s as if he did nothing for the team last year and suddenly has no chance vs HB, JG or Shrout. I think A LOT of people are in for a huge surprise very soon.
I heard Shrout is out performing Maurer so far. If that trend continues, expect maurer to be qb3.

Reactions: butchna
I heard Shrout is out performing Maurer so far. If that trend continues, expect maurer to be qb3.
That’s to be expected. All I’m saying is we heard all the same things last year until a change was made. Pointing out the truth is not being a “fan boy”. It’s accepting what really happened vs forgetting what the kid brought. He’s a gamer, not a practice player. Anyone that argues that should accept the fact that had Pruitt been here Dobbs would’ve never seen the field because from what I understand, he was the same way

Reactions: 08Vol
That’s to be expected. All I’m saying is we heard all the same things last year until a change was made. Pointing out the truth is not being a “fan boy”. It’s accepting what really happened vs forgetting what the kid brought. He’s a gamer, not a practice player. Anyone that argues that should accept the fact that had Pruitt been here Dobbs would’ve never seen the field because from what I understand, he was the same way
By that logic, Maurer will never play if shrout continues to practice better. Unless jg and shrout both get injured, which isnt likely.

Also.. what he brought? Not much.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back