Why do some think Bailey will start in 2020?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even those that clearly don't understand what they are looking at.
I assure you I know football very well. I'm also quite able to understand what I am seeing when watching QBs play.
Even those that clearly don't understand what they are looking at? You calling yourself out in public? You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Hey. I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I do happen to know what i'm looking at. Especially when it comes to qbs. Im just done trying to explain to people that are unwilling to listen.
Try to dumb it down for us a little more. We are stupid and don't understand Football as well as you.

I assure you I know football very well. I'm also quite able to understand what I am seeing when watching QBs play.
Even those that clearly don't understand what they are looking at? You calling yourself out in public? You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
Ok. You want to debate it? Explain what you mean on how Shrout looked better? This should be interesting.

JT Shrout: 10-19, 138 yards, 1 TD 0 Interceptions
Brian Maurer: 7-10, 105 yards, 0 TD 2 Interceptions

Done.
So you're saying that Shrout didnt get bailed out from a realky bad looking int from a premature whistle?

And are you trying to tell me that the second int was more on the qb than the reciever not making an attempt to fight for a 50/50 ball? Not a completed pass with Calloway, Jennings or Palmer because the ball misplaced?

And are you saying that BM was only 7/10 for 105? Because the rest of us remember him going 3/4 with the 1st team as well.

How about 3 run plays called from the 5? No way he scores if they throw it at least once? Or did you not notice that?

How about the Lowe fumble? Qbs fault?

So you're saying that Shrout didnt get bailed out from a realky bad looking int from a premature whistle?

And are you trying to tell me that the second int was more on the qb than the reciever not making an attempt to fight for a 50/50 ball? Not a completed pass with Calloway, Jennings or Palmer because the ball misplaced?

And are you saying that BM was only 7/10 for 105? Because the rest of us remember him going 3/4 with the 1st team as well.

How about 3 run plays called from the 5? No way he scores if they throw it at least once? Or did you not notice that?

How about the Lowe fumble? Qbs fault?
I used empirical evidence that clearly displays which QB did better. Debate is over.

Guy condescendingly insults everybody...wants to move on. 😏
I want to move on because of what people like this have brought this entire thread to. It wasn't intended to be a pissing match. It was intended as a fun debate. But I clearly see some cant handle that without being complete pricks. So I can be a prick as well. And btw.... when did I ever insult you butchna.

The whole "people that disagree with me obviously don't have my superior understanding" thing that you keep doing.

You're not the first but as mentioned, I'm sure this time, it works out great! 😏

Ok?..... you guys lost me but whatever. Time to move on

The whole "people that disagree with me obviously don't have my superior understanding" thing that you keep doing.

You're not the first but as mentioned, I'm sure this time, it works out great! 😏
Ok?..... you guys lost me but whatever. Time to move on

🤔

Not salty at all. Im waiting for your reply with answers to direct questions that the answers will bury you if you answer them honestly. Please continue
Okay.

JT Shrout: 10-19, 138 yards, 1 TD 0 Interceptions
Brian Maurer: 7-10, 105 yards, 0 TD 2 Interceptions

Guarantano will be a senior and the starter in 2020. If Bailey signs, I think he will be 4th string behind Maurer and Shrout when he arrives on campus.

Guarantano will be a senior and the starter in 2020. If Bailey signs, I think he will be 4th string behind Maurer and Shrout when he arrives on campus.
After JG is gone Bailey will push Maurer and Shrout for the starting role for sure. No idea which will win it, tho.

I never once insisted or even said in any way I wanted to debate. I posted stats. Those stats indicate that Shrout performed better.
And the stats you posted are not accurate anyway. They didn't include his stats from the last drive. Not that they were substantial but relevant. My only point is there are things that happened in the game that don't reflect on a stat sheet. And the questions that I asked you are pertinent to my point. If you don't want to answer them...... fine

You do realize you're on a football forum with other football fans, telling people that we don't know anything about football?
You're not special. We understand football just as much as you. Some on here probably know it even better than you.
I do realize that. In fact there are just as many that don't understand it anymore than an armchair qb as well.

I actually don't know what you're talking about so my answer is no. Im seriously new and just love talking about football.

As long as it fits your parameters. Embrace the concept of agreeing to disagree whilst skipping the parting shots. Or don’t and relive this thread.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Lol you can call that taking a shot if you want. I still didnt say anything about debating you.
Took a shot? You're the one coming around here telling people they dont understand football and have no idea what they are seeing.
That's the first and only shot I've taken at anyone reguardless of what Butchna claims. For that I do apologize

And the stats you posted are not accurate anyway. They didn't include his stats from the last drive. Not that they were substantial but relevant. My only point is there are things that happened in the game that don't reflect on a stat sheet. And the questions that I asked you are pertinent to my point. If you don't want to answer them...... fine
I have looked at multiple sources. All of them list the exact same stats that I posted. I was at the game. Shrout performed better. As to the questions... I can say I think Shrout performed better without having to ask someone to explain his interceptions. Think about that one. I'm not going to speak on circumstances and factors that led to Maurers interceptions, or things like "but if this receiver had done that, or done this". I'm going to look at who actually performed better. Shrout did.

I do realize that. In fact there are just as many that don't understand it anymore than an armchair qb as well.
What will you think when the season starts if Shrout is listed as the backup and Maurer is 3rd string? Coaches just don't understand football as well as you?

I have looked at multiple sources. All of them list the exact same stats that I posted. I was at the game. Shrout performed better. As to the questions... I can say I think Shrout performed better without having to ask someone to explain his interceptions. Think about that one. I'm not going to speak on circumstances and factors that led to Maurers interceptions, or things like "but if this receiver had done that, or done this". I'm going to look at who actually performed better. Shrout did.
I think you're in a slim minority that thinks that. But to each his own

VN Store

Back