Why do some think Bailey will start in 2020?

What will you think when the season starts if Shrout is listed as the backup and Maurer is 3rd string? Coaches just don't understand football as well as you?
There you go taking another shot. Actually no. I think they know very well what they have and if that's the case they will at least attempt to redshirt BM. If JG goes down for an extended amount of time my personal opinion is BM will take his redshirt off and jump Shrout. If JG only goes down for a few series then I think JT goes in.

There you go taking another shot. Actually no. I think they know very well what they have and if that's the case they will at least attempt to redshirt BM. If JG goes down for an extended amount of time my personal opinion is BM will take his redshirt off and jump Shrout. If JG only goes down for a few series then I think JT goes in.
Good to know.

I'm not. Everyone I actually know in person agrees. I'm pretty sure most people on volnation also think Shrout had a better game.
Idk. Not according to what I've read. Im not saying JT wasn't solid but very few posts are even mentioning him. The talk is JG and BM.

One of the temporary insiders before Signing Day?

The one that called posters stupid and seemed to have a trigger over everything a few months back, especially with Behr, and then changed his tune. Behr even came back and said he turned out to be an ok dude. Can’t remember his double, but this dude reminds me of him.

Reactions: butchna
It’s not the first time you stated it. A poster multiquoted two different posts of you saying the same thing. Progress that you acknowledged ONE as a shot tho...much props!
I guess you know more about me than I do then.

Im done arguing with the 2 of you. I feel like I'm hurding cats. Have a good night

And btw. Nice touch on your post "poll". Let's see if it helps putting the stats up so some forget about the eye test.
Eye test? Hey Orange? Who was that poster that relied on that skill for player evaluations and such? Dobbs for president...or sumthin? 😉

Reactions: Behr
If you're going to do it I just think you should be fair. That's all. Not put the stats up to help support your agenda. And you even went BOLD with the picks! Nice touch!
So when I do a poll about who performed better in the game... I should leave out stats, the most important factor?
Gotcha.
Its bold because I made them bold when I posted them to you.
I simply used copy and paste into the poll.
God, you're salty.

So when I do a poll about who performed better in the game... I should leave out stats, the most important factor?
Gotcha.
Its bold because I made them bold when I posted them to you.
I simply used copy and paste into the poll.
God, you're salty.
Its ok. Im not sure itll help anyway. Its your opinion vs mine. But you insisted on a measuring contest so so be it

I can see why it would annoy you that I called you out on it. Honset people suck
Seriously though. We make a deal that we ket everyone else decide. Not us, not Butchna. Or anyone else involved in THIS conversation. Deal?

Eye test? Hey Orange? Who was that poster that relied on that skill for player evaluations and such? Dobbs for president...or sumthin? 😉
I am abstaining. I think it should be fair with no personal agendas. If the 2 of you already voted then so be it. I'll be wrong if I'm wrong

I am abstaining. I think it should be fair with no personal agendas. If the 2 of you already voted then so be it. I'll be wrong if I'm wrong
They’re not agendas...they’re votes. 😎

I just saw all this stuff. I can vote if I want to and I did. Stop crying about everything. I don't even CARE if everyone votes Maurer. I was just curious what everyone thought. This obviously means alot to you.
I was just curious. Get off my nutts, dude.

They’re not agendas...they’re votes. 😎
Lets not talk on that thread. But yes it is slanted to his advantage by the way he posted the stats and put the ints in bold. Like I said if i'm wrong im wrong and I'll concede like a man. But I do feel if someone was going to do that they should've done it with no stats, no bold. Just the question.

Lets not talk on that thread. But yes it is slanted to his advantage by the way he posted the stats and put the ints in bold. Like I said if i'm wrong im wrong and I'll concede like a man. But I do feel if someone was going to do that they should've done it with no stats, no bold. Just the question.
I changed the stats and fixed the bold wording. Now stop crying. Its not a competition. You care way too much.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back