Why do some think Bailey will start in 2020?

I know. It sounded like what I wanted to say...morer. If it triggerededed you, muchest bonuseses. 😉
The reason you and I are like oil and water is that I just despise people who take such great pride in being unlikable

Last edited:
The reason you and I are like oil and water is that I just despise people who take such great pride in being unlikable
Likewise I’m sure. Tho I’ll bow to your superiority in that department. It’s that preening, foppish thing you do that I just can’t perfect. 🤔

Likewise I’m sure. Tho I’ll bow to your superiority in that department. It’s that preening, foppish thing you do that I just can’t perfect. 🤔
So, you admit to trying to incorporate undesirable characteristics into your personality.

What is happening
Last word thing. Buncha sidetracking with grammar and educational background. Original point with declarative statements stands. If Bailey signs with us, I’m right about him being “more all in than Cade Mays”. If he doesn’t then Ole Pepper got it right...after the fact. 😎 End science.

Reactions: Behr
The thing I don't understand is why all the Maurer love. In my opinion he was the clear inferior to Shrout in the orange and white game.
I agree. Shrout looked better but Maurer did impress me at times. Neither are gonna start while JG is here, tho.

I agree. Shrout looked better but Maurer did impress me at times. Neither are gonna start while JG is here, tho.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even those that clearly don't understand what they are looking at.

giphy.gif

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even those that clearly don't understand what they are looking at.
Ill add that most people don't have a true understanding of how the recruiting services even work. .

I'm sensing a pattern.
One that's been repeated a few times over the years but hey, I'm sure it'll work out better this time.

The whole "people that disagree with me obviously don't have my superior understanding" thing that you keep doing.

You're not the first but as mentioned, I'm sure this time, it works out great! 😏
Hey. I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I do happen to know what i'm looking at. Especially when it comes to qbs. Im just done trying to explain to people that are unwilling to listen.

VN Store

Back