Why can't we get any offensive commitments?

I am happy to see the commits but they are lower versus what we are after. What proof? Go to a non-Tennessee sports message board and brag about these pickups.

They don't have the wait of Carnell Tate or Francis Mauigoa.

Don't get me wrong, I am very HAPPY.

Just lost O-lineman today. You would think with Nico and Heupel, we could land some of these guys. Doing great on defense though.

When are we going to land a good WR? We missed on Carnell Tate already and there isn't a major standout on the radar.
I heard we got Cameron Sheldon. Great News! You can bump if you want.
I've never bought lottery tickets before, but I'd like to stand in line behind you if you do........So the post didn't age well at all, b̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶
Nothing to do except embrace it.

You get a few more threads like this between now and September and by midseason we'll be begging for- 'Are we ever gonna stop choking against FL', 'Why can't we beat AL' -type posts from you.

Edit: b̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Last edited:
I am happy to see the commits but they are lower versus what we are after. What proof? Go to a non-Tennessee sports message board and brag about these pickups.

Lol.

We just landed two 4 stars. 🤣🤣🤣

Why don't you stay at the other boards!

Too ball-less to admit this is a dumb thread.

Cam Seldon is superior to Carnell Tate.

Seldon is top 100 or around it (no 24 in one of them) on the recruiting sites. Can't get much better than that. Most if not all schools would make room for him.

Sham had UGA as his number 2. They'd gladly have taken him. If their fans say otherwise, we'll they would just be denying the obvious. By all accounts that i have read they really wanted Sham after their other OL recruit decommitted.

Tate and Mauigoa wouldve been great, but its not the end of the world that they chose other schools.

Weight a second that Sounds like my neighbors across the state line.

Weight*

Well, hmm. Which is it? Troll or just someone too vain to own up to a really, really stupid post?

Seldon is the 24th best player in the country according to 247. That means when they expand their ratings and re-evaluate... he's likely a 5*. He's 35 lbs of muscle heavier than Tate. He's faster than Tate. He's a more natural open field runner than Tate. Umarov has a pretty impressive offer list with UGA trying to make a late push to get him. One of the best things you can know about a recruit from GA.... is that UGA tried to sign them.

Both of these guys have been targets for months or longer. They weren't fall back plans or lesser players.

Go to non-Tennessee message board? You're telling on yourself.

Just lost O-lineman today. You would think with Nico and Heupel, we could land some of these guys. Doing great on defense though.

When are we going to land a good WR? We missed on Carnell Tate already and there isn't a major standout on the radar.

Seldon just committed to UT yesterday as did Umarov today and we are in good shape for other offensive prospects.

You literally said we weren't getting any commitments for offensive players. We've gotten three major offensive commitments since you started this idiotic thread.

Admit you are wrong. Because you are.

3? Also they are not major.

We missed out on a 5-star Offensive Linemen and a 5-star WR.

None of our commitments are in the Rival top 100.

Reactions: LittleVol
3? Also they are not major.

We missed out on a 5-star Offensive Linemen and a 5-star WR.

None of our commitments are in the Rival top 100.
This FFer out here exposing himself by following Rivals rankings...where Trey Smith is garbage, quitter Harrison Bailey is singlehandedly manufactured into a "5*" by one man who is a known pedo, and laughs at their own "paper 4 stars" for an entire class...when only THEY had them listed as 4 stars 😆😂😁😭😭😭

Fwiw Rivals is an embarrassment.

VN Store

Back