Who is your new team moving forward

I am stuck between Auburn, LSU and Oklahoma. Heavy lean toward OU

So you’re stuck between the teams currently ranked #4, #5, and #8. Just decide that you will only support the teams that rank in the top 5 each week. That way you can pretty much ensure that you have a successful season.

Reactions: VolinMC
I root for 3 teams:

The Vols as I grew up with them
MTSU (my alma mater)
Whoever plays Bama, Florida, UGA, Kentucky, Vandy, Mizzou, or USCjr. Add Michigan, OU and OSU to that list as well. When said teams play each other, I hope they are caught cheating or an epic fight of historic proportions breaks out and their entire programs are suspended from post-season play for 1 year or may be 100 hundred years, not asking for much.

Last edited:
I was born a Vol fan and will die a Vol fan. I have noticed I am less interested in college football as a whole recently. Used to spend a lot of time reading/watching about the other SEC teams and marking the best matchups on my calendar. I have watched a few other teams but lose interest pretty fast if its not a tight game. I seem to have less interest each season. I imagine that could change with 1 upset victory!

OP if you endured the latter part of the Fulmer era, Kiffin's lone year, the Doolander experiment, & pile of sh1tty Butch bricks, how in the world could you turn your back now after all of that?

Even as a joke this thread isn't funny. If you wanna go just go no point posting about it.. good riddance.

Reactions: MAD
Not happy at all. Been with 'em since 1967. Can't hang anywhere else. Stick with us, Big.
Ok Mercury, thanks brudder ,that was Sunday night and I was still pissed, it’s been since 69 for me. I can’t change either. I reckon I still have a few more good rounds in me.

My daughter attends MS State. Already have tickets for KY & Bama. May go to the LSU game also. I will probably wear my Volunteer gear to drive her crazy....

Ah, here it is.

A single thread proving what many of us have believed all along. There ARE two tiers of fans in VN.com: those who will remain loyal no matter what ... and those who won't.

Loyalty--deep-seated, true loyalty--is a surprisingly uncommon value.

Go Vols!

p.s. Not casting aspersions on those who have more than one favourite team. That's actually pretty common, I'd guess: the team you grew up with and the one where you went to school, for instance. This distinction is only about those who would disavow the Volunteers.

Mods can you ban anyone on this forum that is jumping ship talking trash that is damaging this program ? If you now a fan of another team and on here trolling , why is this being tolerated ! I propose an IP address ban

VN Store

Back