Who is your new team moving forward

Your choice, but why keep coming to a Vols site. Shouldn't you change your screen name and start posting on an OU site?
Because I like a lot of people here. I have tried changing my screen name but for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet. Having thought more on it at least for this season I just won't have a team. I will just be neutral and wahct good games. No matter what I end up doing long term I will always pull for Florida and Bama to go 0-12

There are several teams I enjoy watching compete but my loyalty to the vols is just that...………….LOYALTY

Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t follow another team than the lowly Volunteers if I tried. I hate it, but I’m stuck.

"Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better."

Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t follow another team than the lowly Volunteers if I tried. I hate it, but I’m stuck.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Reactions: volinvegas
Because I like a lot of people here. I have tried changing my screen name but for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet. Having thought more on it at least for this season I just won't have a team. I will just be neutral and wahct good games. No matter what I end up doing long term I will always pull for Florida and Bama to go 0-12

Did you miss your flight to Norman? Schedule another one.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
I'll always watch,follow, and buy nothing but Vols gear.

But if I want to watch good football I'll check out Clemson.

Can get behind LSU, A&,M ,and Auburn when they play Bama or FL.

It's really pathetic that I was more excited over the Texans-Saints game than the Vols this past weekend.

The Fulmer-Pruitt "brain trust" may well be the final nail in the coffin for UT becoming a basketball school.

Will always stay with the Vols but I've missed out on some great games while watching the Vols fold in silly games they should have won.

Imagine saying these past games are the ones that make you walk away from Vol Fandom, given the epic roller coaster of this decade.....

LOL. You will be back.

Reactions: VolinMC and Lurker
Always a Vol fan, still a Vol fan.........however I do like to see some underdogs win from time to time; that’s been hurting my feelings this year though.

My team is the Tennessee Vols. Always will be. I love college football, and have several teams that I pull for depending, but my team is Tennessee.

Reactions: rbvol

VN Store

Back